chapter 1

Maryanns POV

I was sitting on my knees in my bed looking out my window. Just minutes before I turn 17. I've always believed in peter pan. Everyone tells me he's not real or I'm to old to believe in fairy tails. But I don't care. Peter pan is real and I'm always going to believe it. I looked at the second star to the right and whispered I believe like I have for the passed 15 years. Tonight something changed. Out of the corner of my eye I seen a black figure that looked like a shadow go by. I whispered I believe again and I felt something grab my wrist. My peter pan blanket was wrapped around my shoulders and i grabbed it so it wouldn't fall off. I whispered I believe one last time. as soon as the clock struck midnight, and I was 17 years old I was whisked out of my room and into the sky. I opened my eyes to see peter pans shadow. Taking me to Neverland. I smiled holding onto the shadow. My dream has finally come true. Im going to Neverland.

When i woke up I was laying in the sand wrapped in my peter pan blanket. i sat up rubbing my eyes and a little boy ran up to me. I gasped and covered my mouth. A lost boy. i looked around and seen the Never Tree. Im in Neverland. That means... that means im a lost girl. i stood up and followed the lost boy to a group of boys sitting around a fire. Thats when i saw him. His red-brown hair, his bright green eyes, him. "Peter," i whispered to myself. His head shot up and he looked at me. I clenched my blanket tighter and he smirked. "Well well well, what do we have here." he said.  he walked slowly over to me not dropping our eye contact. When we got to me he touched my cheek and smiled. I felt my cheeks turn red and his soft face changed to fury. "LOST BOYS GO HUNT" he yelled. I jumped and he looked at me and his face became soft again. "im sorry princess" he said sweetly. he took my hand and led me to his tent. it had a giant king size bed with a fuzzy circle rug and a giant claw foot porcelain bath tub on the other size with a curtain to block it off. i sat on the end of his bed and looked at him. "you look exhausted." he said quietly. i nodded and he snapped his fingers. a soft set of pajamas appeared beside me and i seem steam coming out of the bath. " take a hot bath, get dressed, then come find me. okay Maryann?" he said. "Okay. wait how do you know my name?" i asked him. " because im peter pan. you have believed in me since you were 2 years old. i had to wait for you to become my age before i could bring you here." he said. "why did you have to wait until i was 17?" i asked confused. he smiled and took my face in his hands. "because if you were 12 i couldn't do this." he smashed his lips into mine and i gasped into the kiss. i kissed him back and he scooted closer. i ran my hands through his hair and he smiled and pulled away resting his forehead on mine. "come find me after your bath." he whispered. 

i dropped my blanket onto the bed and walked to the bathroom. i took off my old clothes and climbed into the bath. after the water started to get cold i climbed out. i looked around for a towel but couldn't find one. "peter" i yelled hoping he would hear. he walked into the tent holding a towel and smiled. "here princess." he said softly. i took it and wrapped it around me and walked to the bedroom. "turn around." i told him. he smirked and turned around. i dropped the towel and quickly pulled on my pjs and turned around to see peter smirking. "Pan! i told you to turn around" i said. his smirk dropped and he frowned. "you called me pan." he said a little sadly.i instantly felt bad. "im sorry Peter." i said softly and went and hugged him. i felt a heat in my chest and he pulled away. his face was bright red and i looked down at the ground. " i need to go" he said and started to walk away. "peter wait!" i yelled but he kept walking. i laid down on the bed and grabbed my blanket. im so happy to finally be here. to finally be home. my real home. peter came back and laid down beside me. he kept his back to me and said goodnight. i felt a tear slip down my cheek and i choked out a goodnight. did i do something wrong? i thought to myself. i pulled my peter pan blanket over my face and cried as i got lost in my thoughts until sleep finally drug me in.