chapter 9

Peter crawled into the bed and laid down letting out a deep breath. "I can't believe how beautiful she is" he said. "Yeah she's perfect" i said looking at her. Not to long after peter was asleep. I grabbed my peter pan blanket and walked out of the tent. I seen felix asleep lounging by the campfire. I needed someone. Someone who would listen. Someone who cared.

I quietly got down on the ground by felix and laid down slowly scooting closer until I was cuddled into his side. I felt his arm go around me but his breathing was still even. I laid there listening to his heart beat and tracing shapes on his stomach. After about an hour he stretched starting to wake up. I looked up at him and he smiled. "Hey beautiful what are you doing here" he said. I sat up running my hands through my hair and told him everything. It felt like it was just me and him in the world. It was only us. When I was finished he pulled me into a hug. I turned my head burying my head in his neck and my lips accidently brushed his neck. He shivered and let out a short breath. He hugged me even tighter and I looked at him. He started to lean closer then stopped. "No. We can't. Pan will find out." He said. I stood up and took his hand and started walking until we were far from the tents. We were in the end of the enchanted forest. I backed up against a tree and pulled him closer. Our bodies were almost touching. I slid my hand slowly up his side biting my lip. Me moved closer brushing his fingers on my thigh. He put his hands above my head on each side of the tree. He started to lean on slowly put I couldn't take it any longer. I put my hand on the back of his neck and forced his lips onto mine. He kissed me slowly at first then it became more of a hunger kiss. He moved from my lips to my neck brushing his lips on my cheek all the way down. I held him tightly against me. When I felt him start sacking n my neck I pushed him away softly. "If you leave a mark he'll know" i said softly. He nodded and pecked my lips one last time. I smiled catching my breath and he wrapped and arm around my waist. I hugged him tightly kissing his cheek. When he pulled away he took my hand and we started walking. "Where are we going?" I asked him. "Just for a walk" he replied. He intertwined our fingers squeezing my hand softly. I walked close to him holding his arm with my other hand. When I seen the campfire I pulled away from him and he dropped my hand. He pecked my lips one last time and then started telling stories that made me laugh. When we came from the trees we were both laughing. Peter was standing at the fire and glared at us when we broke from the trees. "What are you doing with him" he asked sounding irritated. "Well just went for a walk. You feel asleep and my legs were getting stiff from resting." I told him. Apparently he fell for it because he came up to me and kissed me like he actually meant it. I went and got Lilly from her crib and held her. I wrapped her in my peter pan blanket and peter walked in. "I need to go home" i told him. "What? No you cant" he said. " only for a little while. She deserves to know her grandparents." I told him. I snapped and we were both in normal clothes. I gave Lilly a bottle and walked out to were felix was. I gave him a hug and kissed his cheek and all of the lost boys. "I'll be back soon guys. I'm taking Lilly to meet her grandparents." I told them. Peter looked mad but walked over to me. He intertwined our fingers and snapped and we were back home. I walked into the house holding the baby and my parents were in awe. My dad took her and hugged her tightly playing with her. My mom hugged me and peter smiling. Peter sat on the couch and pulled me down into his lap. I cuddled up in his lap smiling watching my parents play with their granddaughter. She squealed with delight while my dad played peek a boo with her and my mom tickled her. I love watching her play with them. She deserves to be with them. In a world she can grow up in and experience life. She deserves to be home. Here. With me. And peter. But I know he won't agree so it's either her or him. And I pick her.