4.

4; GRAVEYARD ADVENTURES

"You know, I wasn't really a big fan of cemeteries. Especially for him." Angel stood off to the side of the grave saying 'JASON PETER TODD'.

Bruce decided to dig up Jason's grave to have even more proof that the masked Red Hood is actually Jason. As were I just stood here to be of moral support of Bruce, or capture the moment he cries.

Which I really hope it does happen.

"I'm sorry Angel, but this is for me. You can leave." Bruce said like a cold-hearted person he is.

"Nah, I'm good," I responded playing with my magic.

"You have nowhere to go do you?" I stared at him wide eyes but nodded my head.

"Yeah."

"Do you need more light, sir?" Alfred came over with a lamp type thingy.

"No, I can see fine." He replied as he finally hit the coffin. He threw himself down and began to peel it open with a crowbar. As Bruce was doing that I leaned over to Alfred.

"I haven't seen him like this since his death," I commented feeling heavy hearted.

"I believe he's trying to convince himself that it isn't him. With Jason gone Master Bruce felt empty like he didn't have anyone to fight with. And when the Red Hood came up he focused all his energy into the case because deep down he still mourns Master Jason."

"Alfred, you do know everyone secrets don't you?"

"It's in the job description." Oh, Alfred you sly dog.

This was the moment of truth. At least to him to know that his biggest regret, is back from the dead.

"Bruce. Whatever happens, just know. I'm always on your side." I softly told him already knowing the outcome of this. Bruce looked up at me.

"I know Angel."

As he prayed the coffin to open like it was a can of pickles he got out of the grave. Jason was in here. Tears were stirring my eyes just looking at his body.

"It is him, sir," Alfred said as he looked saddened as well.

Bruce shook his head. "No." He said before pulling up his body like it was nothing and the hair easily came off of his head. And the body was made of latex. Showing its not a real body. "This isn't him." And just then lighting stroke.