The Fight

A/N: so my friend told me to add some drama so it could be interesting. So tell me what you guys think of it. Comment and vote :3 -C

CHAPTER 3

LAUREN POV

I've been with Camila for the past 4 months. Its honestly the best months of my life. My best friend, Normani has been accepting of us since the beginning. My other 'friends' were mad at first and told me it wasn't good for my reputation to be dating a freshman but I told them I didn't care because I love my Camzi. She's perfect. The bell rang and I got snapped out of my thoughts. It was lunch and I was going to meet the most beautiful girl in this school. I went to Camz classroom to pick her up. I smiled when she saw me and she smiled back.

"Hey Babe" I said giving her peck on the lips.

"Hey." She said.

"So what do you wanna eat for lunch Camzi?" I asked with a smile.

"Hmmmm.... PIZZA!!!!" She said getting excited.

"Okay alright. I'll buy us a box." I said giggling.

I noticed recently that Camz has been on her phone texting all the time. Hmm wonder who it is. I won't ask since I trust her. I got the box of pizza and we ate and talked for awhile before the bell rang and we went to our classes. The day ended pretty fast and before I knew it I was already in Basketball practice. I didn't see Camz. I'll just text her later.

"HEYYY!!!" A familiar voice called.

"MANIBEAAARR!!!!" I said hugging her.

"I have bad news laur..." She said with a sad face.

"What is it?" i asked.

"Camila is cheating on you." She said with a pissed off and sad tone.

When I heard it I broke down in tears.

CAMILA POV

I knew Lauren suspected something because she keeps on looking at me when I'm texting. I know I'm cheating on her and I don't know why. Am I tired of her or something? Ughh. Anyways I'm flirting with her best friend Alexa. Damn Alexa was hot.

"Hey Cutie." She texted.

"Hey babe. What's up?" i asked.

"Can you meet me at the bathroom near your classroom after school? I wanna kiss you." She replied.

"Alright I'll be there when everyone is gone. ;)" i replied.

When school ended I had to make sure everyone was gone before I went there. When everyone had left I saw her and then suddenly she pushed me back against the wall kissing me it wasn't passionate, it was more like sexual. Hard and rough not soft and sweet. But I didn't mind that much until suddenly I heard a scream... IT WAS NORMANI LAUREN'S MOST TRUSTED BEST FRIEND.

"Mani please don't tell Lauren." I begged.

"No you screwed up big time Mila. You have an amazing girlfriend for gods sake. Why would you do this?" she asked clearly annoyed and pissed off.

"I don't know." Was all I could say before she left.

A few minutes later Alexa and I were still in the bathroom talking until I heard someone come in. It was Mani and Lauren. Oh god Lauren had puffy red eyes and she looked so broken. What have I done.

"Camila." She said.

"Yeah?" I said nervously.

"I'm breaking up with you and I don't want to ever see you again or even talk to you." And with that she left.