10 years later.

CHAPTER 23

LAUREN POV

Its been 3 years since Fifth Harmony broke up. Everyone started with their own lives. Dinah got married to Normani and Ally got married to Clary. Lucy and Vero got married and had a baby. Of course Lucy carried it and they named her Vercy. What about CAMREN? Well... We broke up.

*flashback 4 years ago.*

We had just finished our tour with Beyoncé and it was amazing. Normani and Dinah couldn't help but fangirl that they actually get to be on tour with Beyoncé but tonight was the last stop. I haven't seen Camila after the show finished. I decided to look for her.

"Hey guys have you seen Camz?" I asked.

"Nope." Both Normani and Dinah said.

"Uhh I think I saw her go to her changing room." Ally said.

"Okay thanks Allycat." I said before running off to find my Fiancé. We were getting married 2 months from now and I'm so excited. When I got in front of the changing room I heard moaning sounds. I'm praying it wasn't Camila and some chick but then my world just shattered when I went inside. IT WAS CAMILA AND ARIANA.... FUCKING HELL...

"LAUREN." Camila said in surprise.

"HOW COULD YOU CAMILA? WE'RE GETTING MARRIED IN 2 MONTHS AND YOU DECIDED TO DO THIS SHIT AGAIN?" I asked screaming with tears streaming down my eyes.

"Baby please let me explain." She said pleading.

"Oh yeah? How can you explain yourself basically shoving down your tongue on Ariana's throat?" I asked with rage and a broken heart.

"Baby..." Camila said.

"No. I'M DONE WITH YOU AN THIS SHIT CAMILA. WE ARE OVER. THE MARRIAGE IS OVER AND SO ARE WE. GOODBYE." I said before storming off.

*flashback ends*

Its been 4 years and Camila and Ariana never got together. Right now I'm in a serious relationship with Anna Kendrick. I haven't talked to Camila since that day. The girls have been telling what's been going on in her life in case I wanted to know. Honestly I love her. I still do and it kills me that it does. But I guess things happened for a reason huh? Anything can truly happen...

-------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLOT TWIST HUH? OKAY SO I'M PLANNING ON ENDING THIS FIC ALREADY. SO I GOT A FEW QUESTIONS!!!

1. DO YOU THINK I SHOULD MAKE A SEQUEL?

2. IF THERE IS A SEQUEL DO YOU THINK CAMREN SHOULD BE ENDGAME? OR DO YOU WANT LAUREN OR CAMILA TO BE WITH SOMEONE ELSE...

Please comment below on your answers. No comment then no sequel and the fic will just end in the next chapter. Love y'all. -C