The Date pt2

CHAPTER 5

CAMILA POV

With Normani, Dinah and Ally's help I set up the hopefully perfect date with Lauren. I really want to make it up to her. I know now that I love her and that I would never hurt her again like last time. I decided to wear a a white collard shirt with a pink skirt that went above my knees and of course a white bow with pink polka dots to match everything I decided to wear my white converse. I'm really nervous for this.

"CHANCHOOO!!!" I heard Dinah scream from downstairs.

"WHATT?" I yelled back.

"ARE YA READY? DAWG YA SHOULD PICK UP YOUR DATE ALREADY!!!" She said making me dress up faster.

"ALRIGHT I'M LEAVING!!! I yelled practically rushing out of my room and to the door.

"Damn chancho you lookin' fine." Dinah said with a smile.

"Yeah Mila you really look good" Mani and Ally said at the same time.

"Thanks guys for everything and for helping me out on this." I said with the most grateful smile I could give.

"Just do what you gotta do and don't hurt her again alright Mila?" Normani said with a smile.

"I promise I won't." I smiled back and ran to my car to pick Lauren up for our date god I hope I don't screw this up!

LAUREN POV

Waaaaahhhhhhh!!! I fucking nervous with my date with Camzi!!! I didn't know what to wear so I decided to wear a midnight blue zip-up dress that went above my knees with black boots and topped it off with a black leather jacket and just let my hair down. By the time I was done fixing myself I heard the doorbell ring and I knew Camila was here to pick me up.

"BYE MOM! BYE DAD!" I yelled running to the door.

"BYE SWEETIE AND STAY SAFE" my parents said with a smile before I got out the door.

I saw Camila looking really gorgeous. She looked so adorable with her bow and damn that fine ass and legs. Camz is such a tease gahh. I didn't notice I was staring until Camila cleared her throat.

"Ehem... Lauren my eyes are up here not down there" she said giggling

"Look who's sassy" i said winking at her.

"You look gorgeous today love" she said and I instantly blushed and hid my face away from her sight.

"You look beautiful as well." Trying to stay calm without looking at her.

"Don't hide that beautiful face from me. Now lets go we don't wanna miss our date." She said lifting my chin with her finger and giving me a peck on the lips. Tonight Camila was in control and I liked it a lot.

CAMILA POV

When we got to my car I opened the door for Lauren and I got to my side and drove us to the beach. So I decided to set our date up at the beach since I know Lauren loves the beach. Since my family was wealthy and all I used that opportunity to set everything up of course I couldn't do it alone so I got Normani, Ally and Dinah to help me out. When we got there all Lauren could say was "Wow"

"Babe this is amazing." She said with so much amazement in her eyes.

"Anything for you Lolo." I said trying to be cute.