Friends?

Chapter 20

Lauren POV

"Hey Lauren" a familiar voice said. I turned around and saw.... ALEXA.

"What do you want?" i said harshly.

"I just wanna talk." She said nervously. She looks everywhere but at me when she's nervous. Wonder what this is about.

"Okay fine." I said. I walked to where she was leading me which was only a few steps away from where the girls were.

"Okay firstly you gotta promise me you won't cut me while I'm talking because you have a tendency do that." She said looking at me seriously in the eyes.

"Okay fine" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay first I wanna say I'm extremely sorry for stealing your girl. I know that was dick ass move on my part. I didn't steal Camila because I just wanted to. I did it because I felt jealous that you have an amazing girlfriend like her and I wanted one too. Please forgive me for everything I've done." She said pleading to me and looking at me straight in the eyes.

"Why should I? Next thing I know you might be stealing her again." I said a little bit pissed off.

"I wanna be your friend again Laur. I miss us. I miss hanging out with you, Vero and Lucy. Plus I found someone else already. I plan on asking her to marry me after graduation. I actually bought the ring today." She said with a smile on her face.

"I don't know if I could trust you again. And what's the girl's name?" I said.

"Please Laur just one more chance. And her name is Cece Fray." she said.

"Okay fine. And I'd like to meet her someday." I said before hugging Alexa. At first her body was stiff but then after a while she reciprocated the hug.

"Come on. Lets tell the girls what happened." I said. We started walking back but then I saw AUSTIN MAHONE talking to Camila. Does this guy know when to back off? Ugh Imma kill this bitch soon.

-------------------------

Author's Note: okay this is mostly Lauren's POV since I wanted her and Alexa to be friends again. On the next chapter it will all be Camila's POV and what Austin was talking about. Can you give any guesses? Right answer I'll dedicate the next chapter to! Love y'all!! -C