The Question

CHAPTER 6

LAUREN POV

Wow was all I could say. The beach was set up so fancy and romantic. There were rose petals everywhere. I saw a table that had two chairs and was set up with a red table cloth and fancy looking plates and utensils. There were candles that led us to the table. There was also a waiter and a chef waiting there.

"This way my lady." She said. I blushed.

"Camz this is so amazing. How did you set up everything?" I asked.

"I had some help from Dinah, Mani and Ally." She said giggling.

"Awww baby this is really sweet!!!" I said blushing even harder.

"This is just the start babe." She said winking at me.

CAMILA POV

I held out my arm for Lolo to hold. When she did we began walking to the table. I got us a chef and waiter so that it would look fancy. Hehe I know how to spoil someone. When we got to the table, I pulled out a chair for Lauren to sit on and then went to mine. The waiter came and smiled at us.

"What would you lovely ladies want today?" He asked handing us the menu.

"I'd like a well done steak and fries and water please." Lauren said.

"And what about you?" He asked me.

"I'd like the same as well." I said.

"Okay I'll be back in a few minutes with you're orders." He said then left.

"Babe this so amazing. I can't believe you did all this." She said blushing.

"I'd do anything for you Lo." I said blushing.

"Awww Camzi you're blushing!!!" She said having the biggest smile ever. God she's so gorgeous.

After a 2 hours of eating and just talking I got to know more about Lauren, her family and some of her friends. I found out she befriended Ally because she was a new girl and that Ally never really cared about popularity. She met Normani because they their families have been close since her parents and Normani's parents have been in high school. After our conversation it was time to put the 2nd and last part of the date in motion.

"Lolo come walk with me around the beach." I said smiling.

"Alright Camzi." She said.

I intertwined our fingers together and I saw her blush. She looks so damn adorable ughh I just wanna pounce on her and kiss her all night long. CAMILA HOLD YOUR HORMONES!! I thought to myself. We finally got to the place where it would determine everything.

"Lauren." I said trying to get her attention.

"Yes Camz?" She said.

"I'm sorry for being a total bitch and for cheating on you. It was the worst mistake of my life. I was probably confused at that time and I still didn't know how our relationship was going to go. You were my first relationship and my first kiss and I would never regret any of those. When I saw you with Demi I was really jealous and broken and then it hit me that I wanted to be with you and only you. I love you Lauren Michelle Jauregui. I always and forever will." I said and then I knelt down. "I'm not proposing to you, its only a promise ring and hopefully soon it would be replaced with an engagement ring but anyways Lauren Michelle Jauregui I'm giving you this promise ring if you would do me the greatest honor of being my girlfriend." I said with all the love I have for her.

LAUREN POV

OH SWEET HOLY BABY JESUS CAMILA JUST ASKED ME TO BE HER GIRLFRIEND AND SHE SAID THE SWEETEST WORDS I HAVE EVER HEARED IN MY WHOLE FREAKING LIFE!!! LAUREN SAY SOMETHING!!! I said in my head.

I felt tears come to my eyes. "Yes I'd love to be your girlfriend Karla Camila Cabello." I said and then she placed the ring on my finger and kissed me with all the love and passion that both of us could ever put into the kiss. When air was needed we broke out of the kiss.

"You know I was scared that you were going to say no when you didn't answer back." She said with a nervous smile. Aww she looks adorable.

"I was screaming in my head taking in every single word you were saying because it was literally the sweetest and most loving thing anyone has ever said to me." I felt my cheeks turning a shade of dark red when I said this to her.

"Aww your blushing. We should head back. Ally and the others might get worried." She said before pecking my lips.

We walked all the way to the car talking about the most random things while we hold hands. It was seriously the best day ever.