School or Hell?

CHAPTER 8

LAUREN POV

When I got up it was still 5:00 am. I decided to go home and change and come back. When I came back it was 6:00 am and everyone was still sleeping. I decided to wake up Normani, Ally and Dinah so that they could change already.

"Ughh Lo why so early?" Dinah asked clearly sleepy.

"Because you all take forever to change. Hurry up so I can wake up Camz. And I'll make pancakes and bacon for breakfast too so hurry up." I said heading to the kitchen.

It was already 6:50 am and everyone was dressed. I saw Camila already dressed too. Everyone went down and went to the kitchen to get food. While I was getting orange juice I felt arms wrap around me.

"Hey baby." She said kissing my cheeks.

"Hey baby good morning." I said kissing her back.

"I woke up to the smell of bacon." She said giggling.

"Here." I said handing her the orange juice and the plate that was beside me.

"Aww thanks lolo." She said.

When everyone was done eating we went outside to go to school. Camila rode with me in my car and Dinah and Normani rode in Ally's car. It was 7:15 and school started at 8. While we were driving I noticed Camila being all nervous.

"Hey camzi are you okay?" I asked with a worried tone.

CAMILA POV

I was scared straight out to go to school. I was nervous because now I'm with Lauren again and I don't know how everyone would react to it especially how her "fake friends" would take it. Then I heard her ask me what was wrong. I had to tell her the truth.

"I'm scared and nervous Lolo." I said.

"Why babe?" She said with a worried tone.

"Cuz I don't know how everyone will react to us dating again." I said. I didn't even notice we were at school already until Lauren kissed my forehead.

"I'm here and I'll protect you Camzi. I won't let anything happen to you and plus if ever you get into trouble in class and I'm not there you can call up Dinah since you have all your classes with her." She said giving me the sweetest smile she could.

"I love you Lolo." I said kissing her lips.

"I love you to Camzi." She said kissing me back.

We walked out of the car and held hands while walking inside school. Conveniently Normani, Lauren, Ally, Dinah and I all had our lockers near each other. We walked to our lockers and I could already hear people talking about us.

LAUREN POV

I heard everyone talking about us. They're faces were in shock. Then I heard some girl say "CAMILA YOU SLUT. YOU DON'T DESERVE LAUREN FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HER. DIE ALREADY YOU DUBM FUCK." I looked at Camila and she was in tears. Ally, Normani and Dinah came rushing to her and comforting her while I went up to the bitch that made my baby cry.

"HEY YOU!" I said with so much anger.

"Yeah?" She said smirking. She looks like a gorilla slut.

I pushed her to the lockers looking at her eyes with so much anger and said "DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT CAMILA LIKE THAT EVERY AGAIN. SHE IS THE SWEETEST MOST CARING AND THOUGHTFUL PERSON I KNOW! SHE'S NOT A SLUT SHE'S THE MOST GORGEOUS HUMAN BEING EVER."

I let her go and looked at everyone "IF ANYONE DARES TO EVEN TOUCH A HAIR ON CAMILA OR TO ANY OF MY FRIENDS I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL MAKE YOUR LIVES A LIVING HELL. AM I UNDERSTOOD?" Said yelling so everyone in school could hear me.

"Yes" they all said. Good now time to go back to Camzi and my friends.

"Baby are you alright?" I said trying to sound calm.

"Yes. Thank you Lolo for standing up for us." She said smiling.

"Anything for you guys." I said.

The bell rang and Dinah and Camila headed the other way. While Normani, Ally and I headed to our classes. This was going to be a long day...