Chapter 18

Chapter 18

LUCY POV
I heard that Vero was coming back but I didn't know when. I was so bored that I decided to call up Camila. Yes I know why would I call her up? Well for one thing we became friends. Aside from her being in one of the AP classes I was in, she was also the girlfriend of my best friend, Lauren.

"Hello?" Camila said.

"Hey Mila. Are you busy?" I asked

"Oh hey Lucy. No I'm not busy right now. Lauren went somewhere and I'm just at home chilling. Why what's up?" She asked.

"I'm bored. Do you wanna go to the mall and just like shop till we drop and eat pizza and go to the arcade?" I asked with hopes she would agree.

"Yeah sure. What time do we meet at the mall?" she asked.

"I'll pick you up don't worry. Get ready in 20 mins. Plus I got something to tell you about Vero." I said.

"Okay bye Lucy." She said. She knows I have feelings for Vero but I don't know if Vero reciprocates these feelings for me.

I got ready in 10 mins. I decided to head down stairs and grab my keys and leave. I got to Camila's house in 10 mins. I turned off my car got out and went to the front door and rang the doorbell. I heard someone coming and when the door flew open it was Camila.

"Hey ready to go?" I asked smiling.

"Yup." She said.

We went to my car. I unlocked it so we can both get in. When I started my engine and drove out of her drive way I finally strike up the conversation I was going to tell her.

"So about Vero..." I said

"What about her? You still like her right?" she asked.

"Yeah I still like her. Wait no scratch that I fucking love her but I feel like she has feelings for someone else." I said feeling like Katniss Everdeen just shot an arrow at my heart.

"Who do you think it is?" She asked with concern in her voice.

I sigh.. "I feel like its Lauren." I said.

"Why?" She asked surprised.

"Because they seem so close its like Vero wants to be around her more." I said.

"Hey they're best friends and I don't think there's anything more to it. She said.

She kept giving me encouraging words of how Vero might have feelings towards me but I just feel sad that she might have more feelings towards Lauren. When we arrived at Royals Mall we went straight to our favorite shops. We went to Forever 21, Hot Topic, Top Shop, Brandy Melville and a few more shops. After shopping we went to Pizza Hut to eat. Camila ordered 5 slices of thin crust hawaiian pizza and a large sprite while I ordered 2 slices of a thin crust pepperoni pizza and a large diet coke. When we finished eating we walked to the arcade place to only see Vero kissing Lauren's cheek.

"LAUREN!!!" I screamed.

LAUREN POV

"LAUREN" I heard a familiar voice scream. I turned around to see Lucy about to cry and Camz with her jaw dropped. Shoot they think Vero and I are on a date. I went up to Lucy with Vero.

"Hey Lucy, Hey Camz." I said smiling at them.

"Babe what the fuck is this?" Camila asked clearly jealous. Aww she looks so adorable. Shut the hell up brain.

"Oh Vero and I are just hanging out since she came from LA." I said.

"And what the hell was that kiss on the cheek thing?" She asked clearly not amused.

"Camz it was friendly thing okay. It was nothing more." I said looking at her dead in the eyes.

"Yeah its was nothing more than a friendly gesture that I was expressing to show that I'm happy she's back. Plus my heart belongs to someone else already." Vero said confirming what I just said.

"So who is this girl?" Lucy asked her the sound of her voice definitely hurt.

"I better go now. Come on Camz lets go." I said giving a smile to Vero before rushing out and grabbing Camila's hand.

"What was that about?" Camila asked.

"Vero loves Lucy and she wanted to tell her tomorrow. But since Lucy found out today that she's back the surprise is ruin and we won't continue with it anymore." I said explaining to Camz why I was with Vero.

"Ohhh... Well Lucy loves Vero too." Camz said smiling.

VERO POV

After Lauren and Camila left I decided to just tell Lucy now about what I feel towards her.

"Lucy can you walk with me?" I asked

"Uhm okay Vero." She said

"I gotta tell you something Lucy but please don't say anything until I'm done okay?" I asked nervously

"Okaayyy." She said.

"Okay I've been afraid of telling you this but ever since 6th grade I've always known I've loved you. You make me smile and have butterflies around my stomach when I feel sad or whenever your around me I feel as if the whole zoo is in my stomach. You know me better than anyone else has. I love you for believing in me when no could. I love you Lucy and I always will." I said

She didn't say anything until a minute passed by.

"I love you too Vero." She said bluntly but a very bright shade of red filled her cheeks almost instantly. I kissed her because I couldn't stand seeing how cute she looked. At first she was tense about our lips meeting but then she kissed back almost immediately after it.

"Ehem... Did we miss something here?." Lauren said while ruining the mood.

"Asshole." I said glaring at Lauren.

"Don't be mean babe." Lucy said. HOLY CRAP SHE CALLED ME BABE.

"Yeah listen to Lucy. Poop face." Lauren said while sticking out her tongue.

"Where's Mila?" Lucy asked wondering why Camila wasn't with Lauren.

"Oh she told me she needed to buy something and that I should look for you two." She said casually.

"VERO, LUCY LOOK!!!!" Camila said screaming while pointing on her shirt. Huh she got a new shirt. When she came close enough to read the words on her shirt it said "CAPTAIN CABELLO. CAPTAIN OF THE VERCY SHIP!" It said and I laughed. Lucy and Lauren looked to where I was laughing at and decided to laugh when they saw Camila's shirt. After the giggle fit we decided to walk around more before heading to Lucy's place for a sleepover. Today was amazing...

_________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!

Hey guys! How was your Winter Break? Hope it was fun anyways I had to add Lucy and Vero cause well I ship them but not as much as I ship CAMREN. :) I might not be able to update next week since my classes will be starting again but I'll try to update every Monday and Friday :) -C

Comment/Vote :)