DANCE, FRIENDSHIP AND DRAMA?

CHAPTER 17

FRIDAY AFTERNOON (AFTER SCHOOL)

LAUREN POV

3 weeks ago after the sleepover we had at my place, Dinah, Normani, Ally and Clary were teasing us and everything because of my "SUPER ROMANTIC" proposal. (Ally's words not mine) They have been so excited but since I'm a sophomore and my Camz is a freshman we have to wait till we graduate high school for us to get married. I could wait a million years for Camila. She's my everything and I couldn't be happier that I have her and the girls in my life. Everyone knew we were engaged. Our families were very supportive and loving as for the people in school well some were disappointed I was taken but they better if they messed with Camz or the girls. Anyways so its been 3 weeks and the dance is next week and I have no idea of what to wear. I'm happy that Normani and Ally will be shopping with me. Camz said she'll be shopping with Dinah and Clary for their dresses. I'm excited to see what my baby girl will be wearing. I felt my phone buzz. It was text from Ally.

*From: AllyCat*

Lolo are you ready? I'll pick you up in 10 mins. I have ManiBear with me.

*To: AllyCat*

Alright. Just honk your car when you're here okay? 

*From: AllyCat*

Okay. See you in a bit Lolo :)

I placed my phone in my back pocket and I went to the mirror in my wall. I checked myself again to see if I looked good. When I saw nothing wrong I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a soda can. While waiting for Ally and Normani to come I decided to head to the living room to watch TV. In a few minutes I heard a car honk outside and I knew it was them. I went outside and saw Ally's pink convertible BMW parked in my driveway. I headed over to them and went to the back seat since Mani was sitting beside Ally in the front.

"Hey Lolo." They both said.

"Hey ManiBear, Hey AllyCat." I said.

"So Lo have you any dresses in mind already?" Normani asked me.

"Sadly No. But that's okay since I have you guys with me to help." I said smiling.

"We also need help choosing our dresses Laur." Ally said laughing.

"Well at least its better that we have each other now to help us decide for our dresses. I really want to look good for Dj." Normani said with a soft smile.

"Awww ManiBear don't tell me Lauren's romantic and sweet side got to you too?" Ally said laughing again.

"Oh shut it Hernandez. Just drive to the mall already and plus its not like your not romantic and sweet to Clary. I said smirking at her.

"I know right. They could like give us cavities from all their sweetness during lunch. They're sweeter than you and Camila and that's like just woah." Normani said laughing.

"Okay whatever lets just go already." Ally said with a bright shade of red on her face. Definitely blushing. 

CAMILA POV

So the dance is next week and I'm shopping with Dinah and Clary today for our dresses. We'll be going to a different mall since Lolo, Mani and Ally will be going to Royals Mall. Dinah said we should go to Hampton Mall which is a bit far from where we live. I was in bed when I heard my phone.

*From: CheeChee*

Chancho I'm at my house and I'm with Clary. Pick us up already. We're ready to go.