Broken three

*Raul makes sure I can lean and ran to his brother

(Rual) "Why didn't he tell me he joined." (ANDY) "I think It was sudden, Hey he's alive look his pulse its there but just barely. I'm sorry I didn't know about this, all I knew is that he was here in the medic tent I didn't know they made him fight too." (Raul) "It's not your fault so don't even start on how you caused this. I know your the type of guy who married my sister and would take the blame on EVERYTHING just so Miriak, Me, Carlos, and our parents wouldn't feel bad." (Andy) "Ok is that a bad thing?" (Raul) this is extremely a bad thing yesssssss, your a good guy but sometimes you take every thing into your own hands and it can hurt you more than you think. As soon as we head home I think you should tell Miriam how you feel in person and stop with the letters." (Andy) "Raul that's easier said than done." (Raul) "Fuck you because you always say that and end up doing it."

*Raul sees some "bullets"  in my pocket

(Raul) "Hey put those bullets in your gun you never know when we might all the sudden use them." (Andy) "Oh ya Yayaya I'll do it later."

*speaks extremely soft

(Carlos) "Raul shut up." (Raul) "Oh my God Carlos what happened." (Carlos) "I'm to tired, I'll tell you later. Andy I see those last resort "bullets" I was going to use them but I thought of the people that would miss me so I waited and bleeded out and woke up here." (Andy) "How do you know these aren't real bullets." (Carlos) "The face of a man who wants to not bare the pain after being shot or take their own life, it's written all over you face besides, I don't know you much but the fact that your not happy or talking about my sister just sparks the biggest clue." (Raul) "Hey how come I didn't get these pills..." (Andy and Carlos)  "Your NEVER touching these, besides they are only given to medics." (Raul) "Well than why do you have some Andy? Your a upfront machine gunner." (Andy) "Remember the man who saved me that medic." (Raul) "Ya but he was killed." (Andy) "Don't say that, well medics carry these and if they think the man they're trying to save won't make it and is just suffering they inject them or give them three of these pills and they take no more than 2 minutes to kick in and let the soldier peacefully go to where they believe they'd go." (Raul) "Can I have three of those, you have like 12." (Andy) "NO." (Raul) "Andy you can't have these, you've been down and plus you can't just leave Miriam like this." (Andy) "I'D BE DOING HER A FAVOR..."

*Carlos stands up with the little strength he has. (Carlos) "Andy come here I need to tell you something."

*Andy walks to him

(Andy) "What happened yoy need to go to the bathroom or are you hungry?"

*Carlos slaps Andy across the face

(Carlos) "You don't have the right to tell MY sister and YOUR WIFE what llegar make her happier or not, do you honestly FUCKING think that you dieng or you choosing for her what will  her happy. FUCKING GROW UP, MIRIAM loves you, she would have left you long ago if she didn't dumbass so stop pouding and fight in this war FOR MIRIAM, FOR FUCK SAKE. (Andy) "you truly love your cursing don't you." (Carlos) "Not as much as I care for you and Miriam, I gave you and her a hard ass time but I was just making sure she wasn't hooking up and having sex with random people, don't jump to conclusions since obviously when you had your honey moon with Miriam you saw she bleed right, so that means she saved her inoccent self for you."

*Andy throws away all but three of the pills

(Carlos) "all of them." (Raul) "Please Andy." (Andy) "Im saving it just in case a medic runs out or I see someone suffering to much." (Carlos and Raul) "You better."

*someone walks In

(Pvt harry) "ALL SOLDIERS THAT CAN FIGHT NEED TO READY UP AND MEET OUTSIDE, THIS IS WAR FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU LOVE."

*Andy's thoughts

Wow well I might die but it's almost time for our anniversary I just want to make it up to her. I have these pills seem like I should just eat them but would she even be waiting for me back home? Miriam I lobe you I have decided to stay fighting for you. I just hope you haven't given up home on me beautiful. Now Raul wants these pills and Carlos is going back to war and I'm going to war. SINCERLY, Andy hope your safe back home Miriam, I love you