no place like home

*3 weeks pass

(Andy) "Hey medic come here ya." (First medic) "yes sir."

*Andy stands and starts walking
(Andy) "boom maximum strength nothing is going to stop me from seeing my wife and new baby on the way." (Second medic) "look here is a letter if you get sick or think your still very hurt the hospital in your home will take good care of you, here is your gun, your jacket, your letter. Do you want a ride to the airplane?" (Andy) "Yes of course thanks." (First medic) "I'll take him, make sure that when I come back the place is running normally and tell me who needs what when we get back."
(Second medic) "yes sir"

*First medic helps Andy into the truck and they drive to the hanger

(Andy) "Hey um so the pills that the medics carried during the war..." (First medic) "....We aren't making them any more just for the war to let people rest in peace fast and easy." (Andy) "you said my body was different, so about how many would they have given me let's say just in case?" (First medic) "Well sir we would have hmmmm.... about 3 or 4." (Andy) "Im glad I'm alive to see what will happen when I get home" (First medic) you and me both pal. Hey we um read your letter so I'll do this you know how I said our plane leaves today?" (Andy) "ya why" (First medic) "This is a plane to deliver the fallen soldiers in the war and see the reason I bring you is because I was suppose to go in the plane to make sure the soldiers in their resting place... the coffins don't move... my partner fell during the war who was suppose to stay with me on the medic tent but wanted to be along side the men to heal in battle... well I heard he saved as many as 22 people from gun shots." (Andy) "May the dead rest in peace..."

(Andy) " So continue on why the rest of them aren't coming as in the living soldiers" (First medic) "Well first things first, the second medic you saw is a trainy so don't assume I'm lying. Ok so first off, the government wants to make sure the people of the enemy side have really surrendered and don't plan to make a surprise attack the lads don't know that they just think because we are out of planes and we are out of fuel but reality is the government isn't being toooo reckless this time. Hey we are here please if you will put on this mask it's to make sure you don't breath in ashes or any bacteria it's just like a surgeons mask hold on let me get them."

* Andy and the first medic enter the plane to head home

(Andy) "Oh lord" (First medic) "There must be at least 200 soldiers lying here. Well let's get to work" (Andy) "Wait you never explain what we had to do." (First medic) "Listen I hope you can handle nasty stuff and for the love of you know what, please don't tell me this far in your the squimish type that gets grossed out by blood." (Andy) I fought and killed if blood would have scared me I would have taken these pills." (First medic) "Why do you have those pills you said you where infantry not a medic?"
(Andy) "um I took them just incase I saw no medics and someone was suffering...." (medic) "You don't need them I'll take them if you will." (Andy) "No um... I'd like to hold on to them if you don't mind sir." (Medic) "Well alright." (Andy) "So what do we have to do sir?" (Medic) "you have to wipe of the blood and remove their dog tags and place them in these bags over here, and make sure that if there is non to mark a X or a M on the coffins so we can say the body was killed during the war." (Andy) "but why lie?" (Medic) "you haven't lost a loved one just to see them come back dead without the only thing they can remeber them by... at least we can say they died in honor."

*Andy and the medic start working

(Medic) "Man I will tell you wife's are unpredictable." (Andy) "......" (Medic) "I caught my wife seeing another man one time and to get her back I delivered my dead body and tag and she started crying and saying she lived me well I'm a dead man in the books now." (Andy) "Im married..." (medic) "Listen I'm sorry I don't want to discourage you I just wanted to start a conversation.... hey I'm done are you." (Andy) "Ya I'm done as well.... and hey man not all wife's do that some love there husbands no matter how far they are form them at times." (Medic) "I know I hope you don't have the luck I had." (Andy) "ya and hey we home yet?" (Medic) "one more hour man" (Andy) "Im so done I just want to go home to my Miriam and kiss her and love her man." (Medic) "Hey um why did you come to war if you have a wife and you know she's pregnant man?" (Andy) "she had family who went and I wanted to make sure they were ok and to make sure that they where to get home safe in one peice." (Medic) "Well than.... I am happy I met you and saved you than man." (Andy) "Hey hey hey, you said I was alive and good and that nothing was wrong." (Medic) "Oh ya well than would you have liked it if I left you there and not have come here with me and you might have been captured tortured and killed huh???" (Andy) "Thank you for saving me.... I'm not taking it for granet I'm just saying that I was ok when you found me right?" (Medic) "yes you where and hey damn time flys bye."

*The plane is lowering it's wheels

Ok Miram here I come I hope to surprise you and make you smile cutie pie oh Miriam I love you here I come I can't wait.

*the plane lands

(Andy) "Home sweet home...."