The rain of terror

*Andy is walking with Raul and Carlos

(Carlos) "Stay behind me little brother, you shall not be hurt on my watch."

*Andy gets in front of Carlos

(Andy) "And you two are my responsibility for me and Miriam." (Carlos) "Hey Andy I haven't told you this because I didn't think we'd hit this massive of a war against but.... your a cool guy letting me kick your ass when I saw you that day with Miriam not knowing you two where secretly in love." (Andy) "Don't sweat it." (Raul) "Carlos did you actually praise someone for the first time?" (Carlos) "I can shoot you whenever I want you know that right." (Raul) "Haha I'll shut up now." (Andy) "Heads up we are back in enemy territory, from here on out whisper once again."

*whispering

(Raul) "Hey do I actually have to shoot somebody today...." (Andy and carlos) "Let's hope not little man." (Raul) "You two practically are alike, why did you hate him Carlos." (Carlos) "Is it story time, I guess so. Well Raul I didn't pay attention much, and considering passing my army test all I did was walk around smoke and grab a beer with some buddy's of mine. I wasn't sure what to do and I was still thinking of you guys, may have not seemed like it but hey its what I was thinking of and when I saw Miriam going out for the first time. Trust me I was a sniper and a hawk on him. I constantly kept charging at him with stares and telling Miriam to stop seeing him, well see the thing is I wanted to see if he would fight for her and she for him. Well Raul I can pretty much sure I can be quit now because you know what happened after that." (Raul) "Ya they stayed together, through the pain and happiness  and in the end he proposed she said yes, they married they had their honey moon and today marks the nine months from when you had your honey moon." (Andy) "WAIT NO FOR REALS." (Carlos) "Hey Andy screaming while whispering is still screaming. What's up." (Andy) "This war wasn't suppose to happen, I should be home right now with Miriam." (Raul) "Relax you said we would get home and safe easy." (Carlos) "Raul you said this was the ninth month right." (Raul) "Ya." (Carlos) "Andy is it what I think it is..." (Andy) "Yes it is." (Carlos) "My new job is to make sure you and Raul make it back safe and sound... even if it means without me." (Andy) "Sorry I promised that I'd bring you and Raul back."

*Raul gets his gun and puts it to his head

(Raul) "If you guys don't shut up both of you will break your promise to Eachother and to Miriam your sister Carlos and your wife Andy."

(Andy and carlos) "....." (Raul)" Alright there, did I really have to do that." (Andy) "Raul I just gave you your birthday present and your doing this?" (Rual) "Sorry I don't like seeing the best friends I have fight." (Carlos) "We are in war Lil buddy we will get frustrated."

*Andy stops Raul and Carlos

(Andy) " I don't mean to scare you guys but we need to stop and not talk I see enemy soldiers." (Carlos) "I have a idea but Raul don't get scared." (Raul) "Why no please I am already getting scared." (Carlos) "Ok don't worry Andy help me."

*Andy and carlos but blood of their fallen friends and allies on themselves and on Raul

(Raul) "Please, don't do this, their blood, their body..."

*Carlos drags the body's and gets under one action game dead places Raul under a body and Andy lays on the floor with his gun on the floor

(Carlos and Andy) "Raul it's OK they would want us to survive.... please just a little longer till they pass."

*Enemy soldiers passing and shooting near the body's we are under and they chant

(Andy) "Miriam I love you, please Miriam oh I lobe you...."

(Carlos) "Mom dad, I want to see you again I'm sorry for leaving like I didn't care."

(Raul) "Please God at least keep my best friend and my brother alive and if you can God please help us all."

*The enemy soldiers all pass by and Carlos helps Raul get up. (Raul) "Andy you ok?" (Carlos) "Hey Andy enemy men are gone let's go." (Andy) "...."
(Raul) "Carlos what's wrong with him?" (Carlos) "Raul look away if anything went wrong please just don't look."

*Carlos takes off the body's and sees Andy passed put.

(Carlos) "Hahaha, woooahhhh, he's okay Raul he just passed out with the necklace Miriam gave him, oh let's carry him he looks like he's dreaming of my sister." (Raul) "Why did he pass out if he was thinking of Miriam." (Carlos) "when your married you'll find out, he just thought of her and he was scared to lose me you and especially our sister, that's why he passed out. I'm not even going to make fun of him, he has his rights to pass out during that time." (Raul) "Hey take the pills Andy had, you know he was a bit sad at the start of the war."

*Carlos throws the pills Andy had

(Carlos) "No problem Raul, considering I want him to see Miriam will be waiting for him with waiting arms and he'll be happy, I know so." (Raul) "Will one of us be shot?" (Carlos) "I'll pray we don't and hey look I think the sleepy Andy is waking up."

*they place Andy on his two feet

(Andy) "Hahaha... I passed out didn't I." (Carlos and Raul) "like a baby." (Andy) "Baby, I can't wait" (carlos) "Name yet?" (Raul) "What are you talking about Andy and carlos?" (Andy) "If it's a boy we want aaron if a girl mmmmmm jamie." (Raul) "What are you two talking abouttttttt." (Carlos) " I can't wait to see a new memeber. Also.... did you really make her get all you know." (Andy) "that's her and my privacy." (Carlos) "Well if she is happy and you always wake up in boxers that must mean you must have lots of se.... wait we need to hide now RUN."

*Enemy soldiers start firing at them

Sorry for late update hope you enjoy my new commitment to 1000 words per chapter