Loving In a war

(Andy) "Hey Honey have you seen your brother." (Miriam) "Well I saw him last month talking to a soldier but why?" (Andy) "welllllll anyways...." *He kisses her on her lips (Miriam) "good morning to you to Andy." (Andy) "What does thy want for breakfast." (Miriam) "Oooooo "thy" mmmmmm what are we going to do later and some eggs with waffles." (Andy) "Later we should have fun, we can you know reenact our honey moon." *Andy starts stirring the bater and has the eggs ready (Miriam) "so not just any kind of romance but why the occasion for some special romance tonight?" (Andy) "What I can't pleasure my wife." *Miriam laughs (Miriam) "I can't argue there honey." (Andy) "Honey there is a reason, on this day years back we fought and it was big and you told me you didn't like me or to leave you the fuck alone." (Miriam) ".... that was a long time ago why come back to that?" (Andy) "Ok promise you won't freak out." (Miriam) "Andy what are you talking about..." (Andy) "Raul is over seas and I'm leaving today to go fight WW2 with him I didn't want to tell you but what if back than me and Raul continued as friends and you left me for reals." (Miriam) "No no nono please the two people I love...." *cuts her off  (Andy) "Well back than you didn't but I leave in ten minutes just be safe. I promise Raul will come back save and sound alright. (Miriam) "You better." *I leave to the ship and arrive on the other boat Raul is on (Andy) "RAUL" (Rual) "A I'M OVER HERE" (Andy) "Hey its scary going to war right." (Raul) "Hey did you tell Miriam I was killed in action." (Andy) "Hell no because I promised her I'd bring you back ok." (Raul) "What about you." (Andy) ".... I said I'd bring you back safe." (Raul) "WHAT ABOUT YOU." (Andy) "Don't worry you'll be OK." (Raul) "Better not do anything stupid..." (Andy) "Me and Miriam married married for a reaon, we are stupid funny." *captain walks in (Captain J) "Alright ladies buckle up once you hit that island prepare for all out war all men here YOUR FIGHTING FOR YOUR CHILDREN AND WIFE'S AND YOUR LIFES." (EVERYONE) "HU RAAAA" *we get on the island (Rual) "where the shit are all the enemies." (Andy) "I know your Christian and I'm a Catholic and I switched to Christian marrying Miram but one thing that shouldn't change for you is cursing little man." (Raul) "You need to stop" (Andy) "What if my heart stops." (Raul) "What the fu.. heck does that mean?" (Andy) "Never mind that Rual we are here stay quit and keep your head down I'll explain once I know no enemy is lurking bye ok." (Raul) "Alright and I know that face, why did you leave Miriam with memory's of the past." (Andy) "I said I'll explain later..."

*We walk for hours finding a hide out in a house