No return

*Andy and Raul are getting our guns bullets and helmets.

(Andy) "Hey need anything Raul?" (Raul) "Can I please have a cigarette." *Andy take out a pack of cigarettes (Andy) "If I'm not mistaken you said you wanted one of these?" (Raul) "Ya Miriam is not here and are you really going to deny me of one cigarette." *Andy throws all of them to the ground and stomps on them (Andy) "I said I'd bring you back in one peice, if the war spares you, these things wont." (Carlos) "Hand me my gun and one cigarette." (Andy) "Hell no, your not going to battle anymore. Fuck what the medic says I'm going to say your leg is to hurt for war and ya you can. *Andy hands him a cigarette (Rual) "How come he can have one." (Carlos) "Cause I'm way older than you, plus I need to release all this stress, Hey little brother have you been shot, no didn't think so." (Raul) "If I get shot can I have one." (Me) "Not on my watch buddy." (Raul) "What if I'm no... *Andy cuts him off (Andy) "I promised my WIFE which is your SISTER that I'd bring you back." (Raul) "See why act all gloomy when you love her that you'd go this extreme for her." (Carlos) "Raul that's enough it's bad enough I have to break Andy's heart and say I am going back to war." (Andy) "NO YOU ARE NOT." (Carlos) "Hey Andy I like you as a brother too don't get me wrong I didn't the first couple of years considering my parents never let you see her but even if I didn't want to, the man came in saying all men able to fight get ready. Standards are low here, if you have your dominant arm and your legs and one eye that's mint condition for the army for you." (Raul) "Hey Andy what if I'm not the one hit but the one protecting me is...." (Andy)"..I.... Never really.... thought about it... What I do know is that God is there for the men who need it. If I get hit instead of you I'd be more than happy knowing it wasn't you and now I have to watch to Carlos and beg to Miriam I didn't let him get hit on my watch...if I get home." (Raul) "Well come on looks like us three are the last ones, and brother please stay." (Carlos) "Sorry little man I need to keep Andy and you on my sight as well, I'm the oldest, plus the bullet only scraped my skin so that's why it looks like a tank hit me. Think of it as the biggest rash known to man." (Raul) "Haha please I'd rather not."

*Andy, Carlos, and Raul are walking in the forest for 4 hours

(Andy) "From here on out only whispering." (Raul and Carlos) "Yes sir." (Andy) "Ha ha ha, come on be serious." (Raul) "Can we take a break." (Andy) "Come here I'm going to do something I do to Miriam when she gets like that." (Raul) "What is it." (Andy) "Give me your gun and you keep your pistol."

*Raul hands me his gun and his extra grenade

(Andy) "hop on my back but don't sleep keep your eyes peeled and spot out any movement." (Raul) "There over there by that tree it's a us tent men are there let's see what's up." (Carlos) "They would have heard us by now and they would at least check who we were." (Andy) "I thought I was the only one." (Raul) "Come on what are you afraid of, it's our tent." (Andy) "I know you've never been to war but I hope your right and not wrong."

*They get to the tent

(Andy) "Raul have you eaten yet." (Raul) "No why?" (Andy) "Get off my back and stay here." (Raul) "WHY?" (Carlos) "Just do it I saw what he saw and I don't think your ready for this big of a problem."

*Raul stays a little behind

(Carlos) "FUCKING bastards who can do this to another man." (Andy) "They were blown up with a grenade, limbs every where." (?) "HELP, PLEASE WERE HELPPP"

*Andy Runs to the man

(Andy) "Name, position, injury." (Pvt Ben) "Pvt Ben, my legs I can't feel them."

*As Andy got there he saw his legs were blown off

(Andy) "Is there anything you want to say Ben." (Ben) "I have a note please give it to my wife."

*Ben hands Andy a letter

(Ben) "I know that look that's why I didn't want to look sir." (Andy) "I have pills here do want them." (Ben) "I'm a medic I have twelve pills, let me have four and keep the rest for others please." (Andy) "Yes I will but it's three pills sir." (Ben) "I'm want to go fast."

*Andy gives him four pills and some of his water

(Andy) "Ben are you ok." (Ben) "...."

*Andy covers ben's eyes shut and puts his own jacket on top of him

(Andy) "I hope Raul or Carlos or I have to do this to eachother anytime soon." (Carlos) "Hey aren't you cold man." (Andy) "you know I guess that's one reason your sister,Miriam, married me, we saved lots on blankets when we married because all she wanted was to stay close to my warm body." (Carlos)"I support you with her...just don't get weird with me and tell me your honey moon next." (Raul)"Can I come now!" (Carlos) "pipe down little man and yes you can ok." (Andy) "Raul I have a gift for you, wrong time but I hope you like it." (Raul) "Wait what are you serious." (Andy) "A cording to my watch you where born exactly 5 minutes ago so here is your gift Mr 21 years old.

*Andy gives him his own gold necklace with God's cross a pack of cigars and one shot of liquor.

(Andy) "May God be with you Raul." (Raul) "Andy your god father gave you this necklace." (Andy) "so take good care of it." (Raul) "You need some sort of God with you so you survive please don't give me this I already have mine." (Andy) "My Miriam is praying so you pray too and that will be the God that I will carry..."

*Andy packs up with the 11 pills he has and watches as Raul almost throws up with his first shot of liquor

(Andy) "Raul and Carlos get ready....it's time we head to the real action.... my last action... I hope not."