Prologue

Standing at the top of the stairs stood a beautiful blonde girl with doe like blue eyes, her mouth was pulled up in a smile as she stared at her twins lifeless body at the bottom. Everyone always loved her sister more than they loved her. She couldn't stand it. She had been planning this for awhile now, she would always get away with it.

Smile still in place she made herself cry, she was quite the actress. As the fake alligator tears rolled down her face she screamed for her mom and dad. She ran to her fathers study and banged on the door.

"Father!!" She yelled choking on her fake sobs.

Her father stood up from his chair, face puzzled.

"Marissa fell down the stairs and shes not moving!" She yelled pointing at the door.

His face was surprised, he never wanted to live in a two story house with kids. He ran past her without noticing the smug look on the eleven year old's face. They would never suspect that she had been the one to push her. She followed her father to the stairs where she saw him crying over the corpse.

"Call 911!! Clarissa! James! Someone!!" Her father yelled, but Clarissa stood still.

James, her older brother ran right passed her accidentally nudging her. She tried her best not to smile.

She knew her mother would know soon, she was a nurse at the local hospital while my father was a lawyer in the city.

"What happened!?" Her father questioned.

This was her moment to shine, her perfectly executed plan was falling into place.

"We, we were playing tag and I went to run down the stairs and I forgot she had socks on and she slipped and fell backwards and rolled down the stairs," she mumbled through her fake sobs.

Her father looked over the dead girl, her fuzzy socks, pink, her skull bleeding from the back. She had landed head first and there were no marks on her face indicating she fell face first. The once peach colored skin now had a gray hue and her pink lips were a light shade of purple.

The ambulance rushed through the front door and took the dead girl from the mans arms. He begged to hold her for a little long but they needed to take her in to preserve her organs. The man followed as the children stayed behind to morn in solitude.

But one little girl was too happy to mourn.