Father, Father, do I want to be like you father?

Why did her father strive for the consuming spot-light that was fame?

Before I tell you, I must inform you of his background:

He was born into a family consisting of 2 sisters; each having different fathers than his. His mother was without a husband, living off her job as a waiter in a restaurant. Together, in some-what harmony the family lived in a small 2 bedroom house, in the 'less affluent' part of town.

His father didn't even know he existed.

This troubled him as he grew older; learning that without his father he was the closest thing the family had to a man. But his father wasn't a man, he was scum! Screwed his mother and left her that same night!

He held no respect for women; they were only a tool to him. Use able, disposable. He was a dirty, disgusting man to leave a woman with a child in her situation. The worst part is he had a family and Children.

So the boy  wanted to be like his father, an actor. Everything in him burned for the infamy. Ignorantly he thought that if he was like his father, he would eventually meet him. Be the son to a father he never had.

Of course, the dream was impossible. How could a simple boy from a small town ever become famous? The fact was he had not talent, and there was no way he could ever be like him.

In his room (which was divided into 3 sections so that he and his 2 sisters could share), there were posters scattered across the walls. Every single one was of him.

This, as you may already expect, turned into a very un-healthy obsession.

Maybe this is where the girl got it from? Her strange focus when she became obsessed with things; so much so she became deluded. Could this be where she got the attribute from? Her parents? Both of whom had gone through so much pain, and for what?

The daughter that failed them? Office jobs? Each other?

Of course all the pain was for nothing. They were stupid enough to fight the pain in the optimistic thought that they would end up better off in the end. They didn't. All they have now is sorrow and dead memories that rot their care into nothing.

The girl had no idea that her parents, so horrible to her, had ever suffered. Maybe that was why she still pursued the spotlight; maybe knowing would change her mind...

I highly doubt it.

Hey, HFMHF is back!!

I'm sorry this chapter is short and crappy, but I was so stuck writing this!!! I couldn't think of anything to write about the father!!! XD I got so angry at myself!

Thank you to everyone who supported HFMHF whilst it was on hold!! I really appreciate it!

I plan for a quick upload, bye bye!!!

~Sheep Grl