1

((Me: HI GUYS!!!!!

Mello: *sigh* Why are we here..?

Matt: Um... Let me explain something. Izzy decided to do a spin off book from Psychology, Sociology and... *Spoiler* Criminology *Spoiler*

Mello: *grumbles* Why me...

Me: WELL THAT'S NOT VERY NICE!

Matt: *sighs* So guys... Here's the first chapter. There will be swearing, Izzy owns nowt except the idea... Ash and Maddy don't appear in this chapter, but they may appear in others. Maddy probably won't appear at all... this will also have chapters that haven't been shown yet, so yeah... be happy. It isn't in Chronological order sorry... This one is how 'Twinkle toes' came into existence.

Mello: OH FUCK NO!

Me: Hehehe... this is also a Christmas present to all my readers out there :D So it's early, but it'll be fiiiiine...))

(Matt- 10 Mello- 11 Near- 9)

Mello P.O.V.

"And a one, a two, a one two three four! Come on ladies, get those arms up!"

My eye twitched irritatedly.

I was stood in the doorway of Whammy's dance studio on my 'free time'- a thing Rodger invented so us Whammy Genius' would be forced into doing extracurricular activities against our wills- frozen and twitching with anger.

"To the left! To the right! Now spin around clapping and- oh, you must be the new girl! Come on in!"

She wasn't seriously talking to me, was she?!
I turned my anger and hate filled gaze towards the new teacher. And I say new for a reason. All the other teachers knew I wasn't a girl- a couple had been punched for thinking I was- and they avoided the subject of gender like the plague.

"Aww come on- don't be shy!"

The girls in the room stopped moving to gawk at me, giggling and whispering to each childishly. "Oh look at that!" One girl whispered loud enough for me to hear, "Mello! Dancing! What a joke!" A full hatred glare was pointed at her from me and she shut up, moving backwards cowardly. I'll get Matt to get Ash on her case... I thought smirking before meeting the gaze of the teacher. "I'm afraid I'm not a girl." I calmly spoke, fury bubbling up inside me but I was using her naive and probably trusting nature against her. "Rodger must have gotten it mixed up, poor guy. He's getting old now, miss. Mixing up names. I swear he got me and Near- my good friend- mixed up once!" I was lying through my teeth- I was meant to be in this class, because...

"Oh!" The teacher gasped, interrupting my thought. I put my hands in my pockets and resisted the urge to smirk, settling with a small yet fake shy smile. "I'll get that sorted immediately! I think you should go to your class, sir." Then the teacher giggled.

I smiled at her in fake gratitude. "Thank you so much." I responded and turned towards the door before someone snorted.

"He's lying, Miss Barren!" A nasal, squeaky voice squawked loudly, making me stiffen. No... "Uncle Rodger put Mello in this class because he did something really bad!"

"Oh no one can do something that bad!" The optimistic teacher brightened just as I faced them again, begging the snitch didn't tell her with my eyes. "What did he do, Skylah?"

"Well Miss Barren," The girl began, twirling a strand of dyed blonde hair around her index finger and looking directly at me with a loving smirk, "Mello -" Even the way she said my name was seductive, but I had- admittedly- dumped her for being clingy and obnoxiously stupid for a Whammy Student a few months back... she wasn't my type anyway with her looks and no brains... she was actually Rodger's niece, the only reason why she was here was because of that fact, "-bought fireworks from BB!" The other girls gasped, "I know right?!" Skylah giggled before continuing, "And like, Mello was so denying that he tied some of Near's toys to them and like, set them off! Up they went and exploded! 'Cause Mello like, y'know, denied it... Uncle Rodger thought this would do for punishment."