3~Meet again

<<Caitlyn’s POV>>

I woke up the next morning without any alarm or anything. I just woke up by myself. I decided that today should be a lazy day. So I stood up and put a big hoodie on. I walked downstairs and headed to the kitchen. Nobody was here. Weird. Normally my dad would sit here and drink coffee while my mom reads the newspaper. I looked around and found a note on the fridge.

Hey Caitlyn,

We all drove to Brighton to go a bit shopping but you sister said that you said that you wanted to sleep so we didn’t wake you. We left you  money so you can order a pizza or something like that, we’ll see you in the evening,

Love,

      Mom

I SAID WHAT?? My sister is so evil I never said that!  But anyways what can I do now? Right nothing… I decided to text Harry and grabbed my phone.

(64) Missed calls from: Lucy <3

(34) New Messages

Oooooopppsss well seems like I forgot to call Lucy after my Night with … Harry. I couldn’t help but smile as I thought of him. I decided to call her now and text Harry afterwards.

(C= Caitlyn & L= Lucy)

L: Hello?

C: Lu? It’s Caitlyn.

L: Cathy? You had me worried sick! Where the Hell did you gone? And why didn’t you said something before you left the club?!

C: I’m sorry I couldn’t find you and I was a bit in a … Rush…

L: Noo Cathy say you didn’t…! You had a ONE NIGHT STAND? Aaaaahhh

C: Oh shut up Lu…

L: Oh come on Cathy! It is funny!

C: No it isn’t! Anyways I just wanted to tell you that I’m alright girl. Gonna see ya tomorrow

L: Alright Cathy you have to tell me everything tomorrow! Love ya

C: Love ya too Lu

And with that we hung up. I decided to text Harry and see if he wants to do something today.

TO: Harry

Hey Harry it’s Caitlyn. I wondered if you had time today... I am bored

I pressed send and waited. The answer came just minutes later

FROM: Harry

Hey Cat shure thing. Wanna come over?

Hazxx

Just the thing that he called me cat made butterflies in my stomach. I texted him back that I would come and wrote my mother a quick letter that I was at a friend’s house just in case that they would come back before me. After that I walked back to my room and dressed myself. I decided to wear nice underwear just in case. I put my black lace underwear on and I was happy with myself. Over that I put a skinny jeans and a dark blue top. I decided to put my silver sandals with a bit heel on and I put my hair in a bun. My makeup was quick and natural, just a bit gloss and mascara. I checked myself in the mirror and was happy with myself I grabbed my bag and headed to Harrys address. I rang and the door flung open seconds later. A shirtless Harry was standing in front of me.

“Cat” he said with his husky voice. It sends shivers down my spine.

“Harry” I said and locked eyes with him. His emerald eyes seemed to catch every detail of me. He pulled me inside and kissed my cheek. He kissed my “cheek” a centimeter away from my mouth. He pulled away and walked further into the house. I flowed and remembered the house. We both sat down onto the couch and began to watch a bit TV. The show we watched was actually really funny and I laughed a lot. After a while I could feel his eyes resting on me. I looked to him and he was looking at me.

He scooted a bit nearer to me and whispered “you are different cat” in my ear. His voice let Goosebumps appear all over my body. How could somebody I had met two days ago have such a control over me? He trailed kisses down my neck and sucked harshly at my skin. I grabbed his hair and tugged on it. He moaned against my skin and sucked at the sensitive spot behind my ear.

He knew so well what he was doing. I slid out of my shoes and he pulled my top over my head. I saw his eyes trail over my torso and he licked his lips when he saw my lace bra. His emerald eyes became darker with lust and I leaned forward and kissed his butterfly tattoo. He laid me down on the couch and pulled my skinny jeans away. Now I laid in my underwear in front of him and he seemed to like it. He kissed me overall and it was even more amazing than I had expected.

After we had finished we both laid breathlessly in each other’s arms. I thought a bit and came to the result that this was amazing with Harry but that I didn’t want just Sex. I wanted a relationship. Even though I had hopes I knew that he wasn’t the guy for that.

“Harry” I spoke up and he laid his attention on me.

“What am I for you?” I asked and looked down. I knew what he was going to say.

“You are a amazing Girl which I don’t know who has really nice underwear” He smirked.

“Yeah see I want a relationship” I blurred out. His face frown.

“I am sorry cat but I definitely don’t want that at the moment” he answered.

“I know” I whispered back. And that was it we just laid there for the rest of the evening and watched TV. After a while I decided that it would probably be the best if I headed back home so I stood up and dressed myself. As I was ready I walked over to Harry again. He was wearing boxers and stood up.

“Cat” he said while hugging me.

“I had a nice time with you… I hope I’ll see you again maybe you’ll think about it again.”

“Yeah Harry we will see again… Maybe you will not see me but I’ll definitely will see you. You are in every Magazine aren’t you?” I asked him and smirked. He had a look of surprise on his face. “You know? But in the club you didn’t knew me did you?” He asked me.

“Well the next morning I saw you tattoo and my best friend has the same just in small so I remembered you and googled you guys” I smiled.

“Well I didn’t expected that” he said and we walked to his door.

“Bye cat” he said.

“Bye Harry” I answered and with that I left his house.