12~A Message from Management

~AN: Hello! Sorry for not updating for one and a half week (again…) I feel pretty bad about being so bad at updating to be honest but I just don’t have so much time at the moment :/ So I am really Sorry! But thanks for over 600 reads on this book and 2,100 on Once Again :o This is amazing! I’ll not annoy you longer so here we go~

>>Caitlyn’s POV<<

In the Moment we stepped out of the front door, there was a lot of flashing. There were paparazzi’s everywhere!

Harry, Harry! Is she your girlfriend? Is it your child? Isn’t that the girl from your last date?

I could fell Harry tense beside me and he laid his hand protectively around me while he pulled us back through the front door. He closed it behind us and hugged me.

“Are you alright Cat?” he mumbled and laid his hands on my growing stomach. “Course Harry they didn’t even had a chance to touch me” I said and Harry relaxed a bit. “But I think after that you’ll have to give an interview about me” Harry chuckled and kissed my temple. “That is the smallest problem love. I think my management and the fans will be a bigger problem than the interview. Let’s go back inside kay? I don’t think that we’ll get out. Sorry ‘bout that love”

“It’s fine harry” and with that we walked back inside.

We were almost half through a film when Harrys mobile blow up with messages.

“Guess the pictures are out in the internet then” he muttered and stood up to grab his phone.

“Hello?”

He sighed.

“Okay I’ll be there”

“Bye”

He hung up and sat on the couch again. “I have to go to management tomorrow to explain everything” Harry said and looked a bit nervous. “It’s gonna be alright Haz” I said and tried to cheer him up. He smiled at my weekly attempt and we continued to watch the film. After that, Harry cooked delicious Noodles for me and the Evening was pretty cool.

When we laid in the bed, I drifted off to sleep with the thought of what Harry will say tomorrow.

The next morning, Harry and I were cuddled together. The sun was already rising and I didn’t feel sick as soon as I opened my eyes. Will this be the first morning without throwing up? I hope so because I am really annoyed by that baby.

Harrys eyes fluttered open and he looked at me. “Morning cat” he mumbled and scooted closer to me. “Morning” I mumbled and kissed him.

But as I moved just a little bit, my stomach twisted and I pulled away. Harry looked confused while I jumped out of the bed and ran to the bath. While I threw up I heard steps followed by a warm hand on my back.

“The little one is still messing around with you huh?” Harry said and chuckled. “ I just nodded. After I had finished, I brushed my teeth and Harry and I walked to the kitchen. He made Eggs and bacon for us and I was thankful for that. I was so hungry!

We eat in silence for a while until I spoke up.

“So what will you tell management?”

“I will tell how it is. You are my girlfriend and I am becoming a father. I didn’t tell the press because I don’t want you to get hurt. That’s how it is, isn’t it cat?” Harry answered and smiled. “Yeah” I replied and we both continued to eat.

When Harry drove off to management I was nervous as hell. What if they don’t think that I am good for him? Or what if he has to fake date someone? That would be horrible! I couldn’t watch him in public with another woman. I was breathing heavily and I knew that I had to calm down for the baby. So I sat on the couch and relaxed a bit. Because I couldn’t stop thinking I began to distract myself with painting my nails or tidying up.

<<Harrys POV>>

As I arrived at the building of our management my heart was racing. I stepped out of the car and walked inside and with every step, it got worse. I said my name at the front desk and was lend to a office immediately. I took a deep breath, knocked and walked inside. Everyone was sitting on one big table and looked at me. “Hello” I said and walked to the last empty chair.

I sat down and the man in front of me spoke up.

“So Harry… There are pictures from last night where you are leaving a flat with a pregnant girl. It is the same girl who you went on a date with a few weeks ago. Is she your girlfriend? And is it your child?” The man said and looked not very amused.

“Yes she is my girl and yes I am becoming a father” I said and sounded more confident than I was.

“Well I hope you are sure about that Harry. You and the boys will have an interview soon and you have to explain everything there. We will send you the exact date later. If you are still together when you and the boys will go on tour again we will see what we will do but for now this is enough.” And with that he stood up and left. What the hell did he meant with If you are still together when you and the boys will go on tour?? I decided to not think about it anymore and left the building. When I sat in the car, my mobile beeped.

Your interview will be this evening because Leonardo Di Caprio can’t come to the UK so his interview is canceled. The boys will go with you and the whole interview will be about family and things like that. Tell everything then. A car will come at 7 and you can bring your girlfriend with you.

A message from management. So I’ll not have a nice evening at home today. On my way back I saw a mc Donalds and stopped at the drive in. I bought a lot of things for Cat and drove back to her flat after that. Hopefully this interview will be good and the fans won’t hate her too much. I stepped out of my car, got all the bags and walked inside. When Cat heard me she walked to the door and when she saw the bags she smiled.

“Thanks Harry! I am carving chicken nuggets! How did you know?” she said and I chuckled. She grabbed the box and turned to me. “How was it?” she asked while she ate the nuggets.

I sighed. “Well we have an interview this evening where I’ll tell everything. You can come with me as well and watch.” I told her and she looked not so happy about that.

Tears began to form in her eyes and my heart stopped. Why was she crying? I rushed over to her and embraced her in a hug. “What’s the matter baby?” I cooed and she hid herself in my chest. “I am looking fat in everything I wear” she cried and I felt bad for her. Why could she even think things like that? She was beautiful! “No you aren’t Cat. You are beautiful! You are glowing and looking so gorgeous” I whispered in her hair and she seemed to relax a bit in my arms. “Thanks Harry" she mumbled and hugged me tight. “No problem love” I replied.

“Let’s get you something to wear then shall we?” I asked and pulled her in the direction of her wardrobe.