1~The Night

Epiloge

Caitlyn is a 17 year old girl from Worthing on the south coast of England. She lived there with her family and went to school there. She and her Friends were often driving to London because it was only an hour by train and the best clubs were in London. But all that changed when she met a Boy who happens to be in the biggest Boy band on the planet and spends a Night with him. A Night which causes a lot of Trouble.

It was like every Friday afternoon for the past 6 Weeks. My Best Friend Lucy was over at my house and we were both getting ready. In an hour everyone will be here to pick us up.

But I guess I should just tell you a bit about myself. My Name is Caitlyn and I am 17. I live in Great Britain together with my Mom, her new husband and my little sister Rosie. I hate my step- dad. My best Friend is called Lucy, we are best friends since I can think. I am not short but not tall either. I am also not the skinniest Girl, I have curves. I have long blonde curly Hair and full lips. My Eyes are not the same color. You are maybe thinking “wow that’s cool” but it is annoying. Everyone who sees me is looking very intense at me because they don’t get what is different. My right Eye is blue like the Sea and my left Eye is bright Green like Grass in the Spring. I am adoring music I also play piano, Guitar and Violin. I love languages but I am really bad at Maths or Biology. I can speak English, French, Spain, German and Swedish. I don’t even know why I learned all that languages because I’ll probably be forever here. But I think it is fun so I did it. I think it is enough for now.

So as I said Lucy and I were getting ready because we will go to London like every weekend. We were almost finished. Lucy has light brown hair and hazel eyes. She is skinny and the favorite of the boys. Sometimes I am quite jealous but although she is still my best friend. AT the moment she was wearing a black dress with golden little glitter lines at her waist and at the bottom of the dress. It was ending over her knees and she was wearing a golden necklace to it. Her hair was in a high ponytail, she had made herself Smokey eyes and she has black and golden earrings. With her black high heels she just looked gorgeous.

I was wearing high waisted black skinny jeans and a purple blouse. My Hair was in his natural curls all over my back and I applied some rose lipstick. I had smokey eyes as well and I was wearing purple high heels. We both grabbed our things like our mobile and purse and after that we walked downstairs. My mother was with my step dad and Rosie at a Friend’s house so we had the whole house for ourselves. We both grabbed an apple and talked a bit.

After another 10 mins my doorbell finally rang. We stood up and walked to my door. Tom was standing in a black jeans and a white t-shirt in front of me. “Hello Ladies ready? You both look gorgeous by the way”

Tom was a tall boy with brown hair and green eyes. He and I were in the same Maths Class and we were friends since 3 years now. In the Car were Alex, David and Max waiting for us. As we drove to London we were all listening to the radio.

“Hello and welcome to the news. One direction is back home! The boys have just ended their world tour and they flew home to Great Britain this morning. For more celebrity news look at our facebook page. So let’s have a look at the new One Direction Song shall we? Here it is, Story of my life everyone”

Lucy besides me was squealing in excitement. She was a huge Directioner. I on the other hand didn’t even knew who who was. I just knew that the blonde one was Niall and the curly haired boy named Harry. The rest was just messing up for me. But I didn’t thought that they were bad or something I never really listened to one of their songs. But as I listened to their new song I was impressed. This was quite good. Maybe I should google them tomorrow… We arrived at the club and it was crowded.

“Wow” I breathed out. “It’s fuller that normally isn’t it?” Lucy asked me. I just nodded.

Inside Tom went to bar to get everyone something to drink and the rest of us just walked to a corner. After we all had a beer we went to the dance floor. Lucy and I danced until a guy asked her and after that I danced alone. Alone until I felt a pair of big hands on my waist. We danced together and I never turned around for over an hour. But when I did I was stunned. This Boy was beautiful. He seemed familiar but I really couldn’t say why. He had brown locks and green eyes. I really did know this guy! “Do I know you?” I asked him.

“No we’ve never met before” He answered. Wow he also had a angelic voice as well. And all these tattoos…He was definitely hot. We danced really close together and we shared a couple of drinks. As a new song came on we left the dance floor. We sat together in a corner and he put his hand on my leg.

“So whats your name?” he asked me.

“Caitlyn and yours?” I asked back. He tensed up.

“I’m Harry” he said. Harry…. I didn’t know a Harry did I?

He looked at my expression and I smiled.

“Nice to meet you Harry” I said. His whole body seemed to relax and he said “Nice to meet you too Cat”

Cat. I like that.

We both drank more and I realized that I was nearly drunk.

“Do you want to go home with me my lovely Cat” Harry mumbled in my ear. He also moved his hands higher on my leg.

“Yes” I breathed out. He kissed my neck and I felt amazing. This Guy was incredible. I could see Lucy nowhere so I decided to send her a text later. We walked to his Car and he opened my door for me.

“Thank you Harry. What a Gentlemen you are” I giggled.

“Everything for my Lady” he said and laughed with me.

After about 15 minutes the car stopped. I opened my door and Harry gave me his hand. We walked inside and to his flat. After he had closed the door he grabbed me and kissed me harshly. Oh this boy could also kiss. Things got more heated and heated until I found myself in his bed with him on top of me. This was a perfect Night.