20. Week 2 (part 1)

20

-Week 2 (Part 1)-

>>Harry’s PoV<<

“… Thank you, you were amazing, Get home safe!” I shouted and we ran off stage. The whole stadium erupted in ear piercing screams. We all had a sweaty group hug while we were all still bouncing from all the adrenaline. “That was as amazing as always” Liam breathed out. They all began to do their own things, Niall grabbing 3 cake pops and Louis trying to convince him to eat them all at the same time. Liam and Zayn both on their mobile, Liam probably tweeting, Zayn probably texting Perrie. I looked at my watch. I was desperate to call Cat but it was already 3 in the morning in London. Perrie had told Zayn that Cat wasn’t sleeping very well. Cat never mentioned it when we talked though. Soo what to do? Lou walked in with Lux on her arms. She saw me sitting on the sofa and walked over. They both sat down and we watched the scenery in front of us. Liam wasn’t on his phone anymore; instead he stood next to Louis who had a very guilty facial expression. Liam was looking angry at Louis, and then worried to Niall. Niall, on the ground, choking and chocolate all around his red turning face.

“Louis Tomlinson! Why did you do that?” Liam said in his Daddy Tone.

Louis puts his hands up in defense. “I haven’t done anything Liam” he says with his most innocent voice. “Looouuuiis” Liam growls. “You have convinced Niall to eat 3 Cake pops at the same time…”

“Yeah but I haven’t put them in his mouth, he has done it all himself” Louis pouts. “Besides that, how could I’ve known that his mouth isn’t big enough for it?”

I couldn’t help but chuckle. These boys. Lou besides me was giggling as well. We watched them for a few more moments until Lou turned around to me. “So Harry how’s the baby?” She asked and I began to smile. “Fine, don’t tell the boys yet, but we are expecting a little girl.” I said and Lou gasped. “Oh really Harry? Aww that’s lovely! But why haven’t you told them yet?”

“I’ve told Zayn but he promised to keep quiet. I don’t know I’ll tell them later”

“Huh okay… So have you read a bit about pregnancy and stuff like that?” Lou asks with a large smile on her face. I can feel my cheeks turning red. “I uuhm I’ve read a bit, from when you can feel the baby and stuff like that”

Lou nods. “How far along is she again?” she asks while she seems deep in though. “Oh gosh about 21 or 22 weeks I think” I reply.

“Oh Haz will she really have the biggest doctor’s appointment in her pregnancy without you?” Lou asks and I am confused. “What do you mean?” “Well when you are about 22-23 weeks pregnant, there is that big appointment where they weight and measure the Mother and with a bit Luck you can actually see the first hiccup of your child…” Lou begins and I almost hear my heart shatter.

 I. Want. To. Be. Home.

“Really?” I ask. “Yes it is almost funny, you know when the baby has hiccups, your whole belly moves” Lou tells me with a grin on her face.

When I hear all that, I am even madder at management to be here. And I am determined to get home.

“Sorry Lou, I gotta go call Management” I say and stand up. I walk out of the room and call Simon.

“Hello?” I hear him reply.

“Simon? Hi, it’s Harry”

“Oh. Hello Harry. What’s the matter?”

“Well you know that I am becoming a Dad and Caitlyn is alone at home and there is this doctor’s appointment next week…”

“And Harry?”