19~Week one beeing "Harry-less"

~A/N: Hiii so I know I haven’t wrote in aaaggggggggees BUT that was mainly because the last weeks of school were super hectic and didn’t really know how to continue this story… Anyways, I have summer holidays now, so I have time to write, to think and to make plans for this story. I am really sorry for not updating though… So for those of you who still have my story in their reading lists and those who still read my story, thank you and here you goo ….~

19

-Week 1 without Harry-

<<Caitlyn’s POV>>

When I woke up the next morning after just 3 hours sleep, I felt like a zombie. The little one just wouldn’t stop kicking and so I got no rest. I looked to my side and realized that Perrie wasn’t beside me. I slowly sat up and stretched a bit. Then I stood up and walked in the bathroom. I did what had to be done and walked in the direction of the stairs. I couldn’t find Perrie in the living room and she wasn’t in the kitchen as well.

“Perrie?” I asked. “Up heeeerrree” she sing-songed back. I slowly walked back upstairs and found her in Harrys bureau. “Watch’a doing in here?” I asked and stood beside her.

“Since when is he doing that?” she asked and pointed to the wall in front of us. Harry had made a picture every day since he knew about my pregnancy, and he had printed them and stuck them to his wall. “uuuhh well for about 20 weeks now, I think. I am about 21 wweks pregnant though” I replied with a smile in my face and a light chuckle. “It’s cute… I didn’t even realize that you have gotten that much bigger… but it has to be so amazing, I mean there is a little human inside you” Perrie said very excited. “Yeah it really is amazing...” I replied.

“Hungry?” Perrie asked and turned to me. “Yes!” I replied.

“Wanna go out? I mean we could get dressed and have a lovely breakfast; I heard about that new place, they say that they are making the best pancakes in London…”

“Uhm course, I just have to shower but after that we can go”

“Fine, I will watch a bit TV and get ready myself” Perrie said and walked off. I went to the bathroom and undressed myself. Then I quickly stepped under the hot water and breathed out. All my muscles seemed to relax and my back immediately stopped to hurt that much. I washed my hair and after that I wrapped that fluffy towel around me. Like that I walked in our bedroom and looked for something to wear. I decided to wear a black legging since they were the comfiest thing to wear. When I looked around, I found a few a Harrys T-shirts laying on a chair. I decided to wear one of them, since they are big and comfy. I took his dark red “Ramones” Shirt and combined it with a black cardigan. I quickly applied some mascara and brushed my teeth and after that I slipped into my boots. On the Way downstairs I grabbed my Purse and the Car keys and I was ready to leave.

“Parrie?” I asked. “Almost ready” she shouted back. She jogged out of the kitchen and we went to Harrys Car. She gave me Instructions where to drive and soon we found a lovely little shop. Perrie was right. These pancakes tasted like heaven. We had a lovely time until something outside flashed. We looked outside and Paparazzi’s were crowding us. Lovely.

>>Harrys POV<<

I sat in a chair in front of Lou, while she did my Hair and makeup. The other lads were already finished and we had to go to an interview in about 10 minutes. I couldn’t get my mind of Cat, I was missing her so god damn much. And it’s just been a Day. How will I even survive 6 Weeks?? “Haz we have to go” Liam said and poked his head in the room. “I’m coming” I mumbled and stood up. I hadn’t even realized that Lou had finished my hair. We walked to a small stage and greeted the interviewer. We sat aside and the Show began. We weren’t in the picture yet and she was talking about other things that had happened the past few days. But then she finally introduced us. “So everyone we all are waiting for answers and we should get them! Give it up for 1D!!” and the audience began to clap. ”So boys, how is it? Everything alright?” Liam was the first to say something. “Yes thank you very much” he said and gave her a warm smile. ”No problem so you guys are here for... 6 weeks right? What about your girlfriends? Missing them already?” she asked and I tensed. Course I missed her. “Well I am really missing Perrie already but I fear that it will get even worse” Zayn answered and smiled sadly. “What about you Harry? It is even worse for you because your pregnant girlfriend at home?”

I kinda got angry. “Thanks for reminding me” I mumbled and immediately got an elbow between my ribs. I send Liam an angry Look and began to talk. “Well yes definitely. I am missing her very much”

“Have you and Zayn seen the latest picture of your girls?” the interviewer asked and I exchanged looks with Zayn. He looked at me questionably. I shrugged. The interviewer turned around and pictures flashed on the big monitor. “They had breakfast until some fans spotted them and spread it on twitter and soon they were crowded” the interviewer kept talking. In the background there was a vid of my Cat and Perrie sitting on a table, eating pancakes. She looked beautiful as always, her hair open and she was wearing one of my shirts. “The police got them out of there after the crowd went too big” the interviewer explained and there was a vid with Perrie and Cat in a circle of police officers. Everything looked fine and I began to calm down until that one girl tried to touch Cats belly and she moved away, but that girl grabbed her arm and tried to get her nearer. That made my stomach flip, I wasn’t there to protect her, even though I was the reason why she was going through this. Niall patterned my back as a try to calm me down. “… but in the end everything was fine huh?” the interviewer finished whatever she was saying before. I just nodded. She continued after that but I just couldn’t concentrate.

>>Caitlyn’s POV<<

Perrie and I sat with Popcorn in front of the TV and watched the boys interview. Of course it was no fun to be grabbed especially when you are pregnant, but I don’t think that they should have shown that to Harry. He wasn’t even listening to that interviewer anymore and I could see how angry and worried he was. “So anything you want to say?” she asked the boys.

“Actually yes” Harry spoke up and all the boys looked at him.

“You know we love our fans to death but please just don’t do that. I am very excited for my baby but I am also afraid because I can’t be at home at the moment. So please, I am begging, you don’t crowd her like that and especially don’t try to grab her.” Harry finished his little speech and I felt a bit better. Like that the interview ended.

“Wow” Perrie breathed out. I just nodded. My mobile rang and I knew it was Harry. He probably ran off stage to his mobile as soon as the cameras went out.

“Cat?” he asked as soon as I pressed the green button.

“Hi Haz” I replied.

“Thank god you are okay. How are you? How’s the little one? Is everything alright? I mean I’ve saw that vid and it really looked …-“ Haz shhh everything is alright. Calm down okay?”

“Sorry love I was just really worried. So… how was the first Day?”

“It was okay. I mean I am missing you but I think it’ll probably get worse, the longer you’re gone…”

We continued to talk for about an hour until Harry had to leave and I fell almost asleep. The rest of the Week went by without any new fans that pushed me. Maybe because I just left the house once, and that just because I really had a carving for German chocolate and Perrie had no clue where to find it. Luckily there were no fans just paparazzi. So I didn’t get pushed but there are some lovely pictures of me with my arms full of chocolate. But well I just couldn’t decide…

 And if that wasn’t enough, Niall tweeted a picture where Harry was laughing at exact that picture with the caption <<Oh your Girl knows what tastes good, why are you laughing @Harry_Styles?>> But besides that, the week was pretty good. Well besides that Harry wasn’t here.

Perrie took a picture of my growing belly every day, and we were pinning them to Harry’s wall. After that we always drank a hot chocolate, it had gotten a ritual. I was almost terrified when I began to think about the 5 weeks left, but on the other hand I had almost managed one week. Just the appointment without Harry was making me really sad, but Perrie had promised to go with me. And like that, the first week being “Harry-less” was over.

~I hope you liked it and I would be extremely happy if you’d vote or comment, cause I don’t know if anyone is reading this anymore after the long break ( I am still extremely sorry about that ) but anyways, have a lovely Day and hopefully see you soon :) ~