Chapter 6

Ryanns *POV*

My mom came home at 5:30 perfect timing because I was starving. We didn't have any food in this house. And I need food! As soon as she walked in the door I attacked her "Can we pllleasssee go grocery shopping I'm so hungry?!" " I was going to go anyway and go change, you look ratchet." "Mom. please don't talk" I ran up to my room because honestly, I was pretty excited. All I did was change into a pair of jeans and black vans and threw my hair in a messy bun. I walked downstairs and my mom was just sitting there.

"I just realized something.."

"What?"

"I have no idea where a grocery store is."

"We can go ask Nash!"

"Alright then go quick! I want to make diner."

I walk out my front door and cut across out lawn and into theirs. I ring their doorbell and soon enough Nash opens the door. Dressed in a tutu and a pink feather boa..."Ummm.." "Hi Ryann... what are you doing here?" He asked blushing clearly embarrassed. "Well my mother and I are starving in our house but we have no idea where a shop is...would you mind giving us directions?" "actually it's really hard to explain the rotary but I could come.. with you if it's alright..?" "Oh no please you don't have to" "But it's fine if it's alright with you" He had this sparkle in his eye and he had this hopeful smile on his face. I just couldn't say no. "Alright follow me" I could tell he was holding back all he did was smile. He stepped out the door and I stopped him by putting my hand on his chest. He looked down at it and smiled. I blushed and removed my hand. "Wait shouldn't you.. sorta change?" He looked down and face palmed " Oh jeez! yeah of course ill be right out" he was walking backwards and tripped over the step. "Are you okay!?" I ran over and helped him up. "yeah I'm fine... I'll just b-be back in 2 seconds" he got up and walked back inside. I yelled "ONE!" and I just heard him laugh.

~~~~~~

"No! Turn left here." "This rotary is confusing. Thank you Nash for comming." "My pleasure" She smiles into the rearview camera where Nash and I were sitting. We pulled into Ralph's Local farmers market and I literally ran inside with a cart. Nash right behind me. "Wait!" My mother yelled behind us. "Take this list and meet me back at the Dehli counter alright?" "You got it dude!" Nash said giving her a thumbs up. We turned down the frozen foods isle " I love full house! it was my life as a kid!" I said "Oh my god! same!!" We highfived and kept looking for frozen peas.

~~~~~

20 minutes later we have everything but chez it's. We go down the snack isle and stop and I look on one shelf and Nash is right behind me looking too. I find them and pull them off the shelf. "Found them" I turn around right into Nash's chest. his arm resting on the shelf. We are way too close but neither of us attempt to move. After a couple seconds I say "Your eyes are...really pretty." they were this crisp blue and really bright. Better than my boring dull green ones. He whispers back "Thanks" I slip out from under him and throw the chez it's in the cart and head to the Dehli market Nash right on my heels. I see my mom and speed walk twords her. She takes the cart and gives me the keys. We walk to the car and sit inside listening to the radio for 5 minutes. "you know if you give me your number I could show you around town. since you didn't even know where the farmers market was." He chuckles "Hey" I slap him playfully on the arm "It's not my fault! I havnt left my house since I moved in!" He laughs and I do too. We exchange phone and I put my name in as

Ryannn your bestest friend🙈💙

And he put his in as

Sexy beast💙😉

We both laughed and gave each others phone back. My mom comes back and we help her putting them in the trunk. she gets in and I point to the distance and shout "To home!!! Where there will be plentiful of food!!!" My mom shakes her head at me and Nash just states at me. He must think I'm wierd. Oh well.

Xox alright!!!!!!! I am done for the night I gave you guys so Ryash moments. your welcome alright well night ily all! 😘

-jaime💜