Chapter 7

Ryanns *POV*

After getting all our groceries in and away Nash said goodbye and that he would text me later. I went upstairs to my room and Skype called Marcus. I missed him literally more than anything. He picked up on the 6th ring. "Oh my god. What time is it over there?" I asked. "1 in the morning but it's okay I was up anyway." I made a pouty face at the blonde boy because I felt bad for calling him this late. I know how much he treasures sleep.

"Are you sure? I can call you later?"

"No really babe it's fine" he smiled.

I laughed and we continued to talk for over an hour about anything and everything. I even talked about Nash "Ouuuuuu! Sounds like baby Ry Ry's got a crushy rushy!" "You're such a child Marcus! We just met!" He just mhhhmmmed and we changed subjects to London.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ryann!! Diners ready!" "Okay! Ill be right down! Sorry Marcus I'll call you later. Byeee" I blew him a kiss.

"I love you small fry"

"I love you too butt butt." I logged off and jumped down the steps. I walked into the kitchen and was almost taken aback by the wonderful smell. I sat down and stuck my fork in the meatloaf and took a bite. "Mmmmmm this is good!" "My mothers recipe." She winked at me and I laughed and continued eating.

Nash's *POV*

"Alright so we want to fly in on.... Saturday and stay for 2 weeks at you're place. Then the next day I'll climb through her window and surprise her, does that sound right?" I was talking to Taylor on Skype. He wanted to fly in with Cameron and Shawn so

1) Taylor could surprise Kam And

2) So we could all make Vine colabs.

"Yeah any times good, we don't have anything planed and yeah she never locks her window she told me haha. Just make sure it's the right one." "Alright good, and Ill look before I climb. I can't wait to see her again it's been months." I felt bad for both Taylor and Kameron they haven't seen each other in months and I know it kills both of them. Taylor and Kameron had the type of relationship where everyone knew they would get married one day. I could see it in both of there eyes. Even when they first meet when Taylor came to visit I could see it.

*Flashback to when they met*

"Hey, Kam! This is my buddy Taylor. Taylor this is Kameron."

They shook hands and even though it was dark around the fire, I could tell she was blushing. He smiled down at her and said "Nice to meet you" "The pleasure is mine" She replied. For the rest of the night they were in the gazebo just talking. Taylor hasn't looked at a girl like this since his last relationship. It's a touchy subject. The only people who know are his friends and parents. Then and there we all knew they would be together for a long time.

*Present*

"Yeah it was some convention where you came and picked me up." He frowned "Yeah I remember now... But off of my tragic love story. Kams been telling me about the girl next door." He wiggled his eyebrows "Ryann? Yeah we met a couple times she's gorgeous and really down to earth." I knew I was blushing but I didn't try to hide it because then he would know something was up. "Awhh! I'mma bout to cry!" he faked wiped his cheek. "Very funny." I sassed "When was the last time you had a girlfriend anyway?" He asked taking a sip of his water "....6th grade." "He spit out his water "Are you kidding me?! okay I'll have to teach you some things. First don't fall or embarrass yourself infront of her" "Too late." He face palmed "Oh my god.. alright tell me everything that happened"

~~~~~~~~

"Then I helped her put the groceries away and here I am now."

"Okay not too bad Nash, smooth job getting her number. "See I'm not hopeless."

Alright this one is short too. I'm sorry I keep telling you guys they will be longer but I'll update again tonight I just felt like it was a right place to end it. Next chapter will be the next day alright ily💛

-jaime💜