Chapter 1

*Ryanns POV*

I woke up with a splitting headache, great. I always get them when I'm under a lot of stress. I got up and immediately regretted it. I groaned but kept going down to the kitchen. Food comes first. When I went to open the fridge there was a little sticky note from my mom.

"I went to work, I know you have a headache so there's extra Advil on you're night stand. I love you xx Mom"

I can't stay mad at her. She's the only one I have. My dad used to be a police officer back in Rhode Island and he got shot on duty and died on contact. That's why we moved here. That was 8 years ago and it's still so hard to think about.

I poured a glass of orange juice and a pop-tart and went back up to my room. I took two Advil and put one directions new album on. I felt better now, so I went and took a shower. As soon as I stepped In to the hot water my muscles relaxed. 20 minutes later I was dressed. I wanted to tell Marcus right away so we could have as much time as we could together. I clicked on his name in my phone, marky butt butt, he always made me laugh. After two rings he picked up."Hey small fry!" I laughed "hey marky butt butt, can you come over it's important." "on my way love, be there in 10." And with that he hung up leaving me to my thoughts.

10 minutes later

Marcus crawled through my window and I jumped up and tackled him in a hug. "Hey, hey, what's wrong?" Tears left my eyes and hit his hoodie. "ImmovingtoNorthCarolina" "What?" he asked as he rubbed my back. I took a deep breath and said

"I'm. moving. to. North Carolina."

Xx mwuahhaha it's really short I didn't want to put everything in one chapter so Mabey ill do another one tonight okay buyyyyyeeee

-jaime💜