Chapter 12

Ryanns *POV*

"1..2..3" Nash proceeded to throw popcorn in my mouth for the 20th time. I caught it just like every other time "What..?!" He flailed his arms around in an exasperated motion. I laughed and shrugged my shoulders getting serious. I motioned for him to lean towards me. I whispered in his ear "I have telepathy..." He leaned back with his eyes wide opened. I started laughing so hard that he believed me. "Oh.. oh my god" He clutched his heart and breathed out. "I actually fucking believed you!" He points at me and I can't respond because I'm laughing too hard. "Stop! it's not that funny!!!" I laughed even harder at that.

~~~~~~~~~

It was only 2 o'clock in the afternoon and we where all still watching t.v but in different possitions. I started off next to Nash and Taylor and Kam next to eachother, and Cameron, Shawn, and Bailee where all piled next to eachother. But now me Nash and Cameron were laying basically on too of each other, and Bailee and Taylor where in deep conversation and the same with Kam and Shawn. We got bored with friends. I know, how is that possible. Well watching it for the whole day can make you question life. We are now watching American Horror story, Just basically my all time favorite show! Where on season one, the murder house, and of course iv already seen it and I'm trying my best not to give away spoilers. "Oh my god! I hate this part." I hid my head in Nash's neck. He was too concentrated on the show that the only thing he did was lay and hand on my back and barley rub it. "I think it's over.." He whispered. I lifted my head and right then the pig man came out from the curtain. Everyone jumped and I screamed and hid back in his chest. "Naasshhhh.." Sorry he chuckled, but I could feel his heartbeat and it was pretty fast. I smiled and just stayed there for a little bit. He had an arm lightly wrapped around my waist just to make it comfortable, nothing intimate but I still got butterflies.

Kams *POV*

I scooted back over to Taylor because I missed his cuddles. Also he smelt like manly rainbows, no lie. I scooted in between Bailee and Tay and snaked my arms around his waist and half laid down next to him. "Sorry continue talking." They continued arguing softly about how Narwhales are or arnt like unicorns while Taylor rubbed my back and played with my hair. I looked back at the screen and kept watching the show. You know, I wouldn't mind having a ghost like Tate in my house. He has one cute ass. I took a deep breath in a smiled because I got a huge wif of Taylor's cologne. "You smell good." I whisper. I feel his chest rise and fall from laughter. "So iv been told.." He leans down and kisses my head and I realize I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Not even with Tate.

Shawn's *POV*

After Kam excused herself to go lay with Taylor Bailee came over here. Okay okay...play it cool, she's just a normal girl. I gave myself a mental peptalk.

"What's shakin' bacon?" She bumps my and lays her head on my shoulder. I fight the urge to blush and look straight ahead at the screen. "Nothing, what's cooking good looking?" She looks up and I wink at her and smirk. She rolls her eyes and pushes my side playfully. She giggles and I chuckle because men don't giggle.

Her hair was right near my nose and my god did she use good shampoo. It smelt like strawberry's and vanilla. I had a nose orgasm and recovers quick enough for her not to notice.

"Awh look at Cameron he's so lonely." she whispers in my ear. I glance over and laughed so hard. she shoved me and tried not to laugh. "Well he's talking with Nash." I point out. Nash and Cameron were talking and laughing about something while Ryann was cuddled into Nash's side. They were honestly the perfect couple, and guys usually don't point that out.

We had parts in our group sorta. Kam and Taylor were like the old couple that everyone looks up too. They're basically married.

Nash and Ryann where the best friends/perfect couple couple. They fought but always got back together.

Bailee and I where like the underdogs I guess you can say. Everyone was secretly rooting for us.

And Cameron was the single man who partied and had one night stands. But he was looking for the right girl and just can't find one.

And momma Grier was like our mom. She's always there but she's the cool mom. Like Nash is Regina George and that's his mom is like her mom.

I mean we just started hanging out but it's like those summer friendship things. Where all those type of people who like there certain friends with them at all times. The clique bouyy.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!🎄🎅❤️ this is my present to you guys! sorry I havnt been updating it's just been crazy but I want a name for the guys clique! Comment names and I'll pick one ig or if none of you do that I'll pick. I hope you Guys liked it. I tried making it longer but you know that's hard for me. I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and you got WWA tickets😊😉 anyway ily all my lovelies! G'NIGHT

XX jaime💙