Chapter 2

Ryanns *POV*

I started crying for real now. Ugly gross sobs escaping my mouth. Marcus just stood there not knowing what to say, rubbing soothing circles in my back and kissing my hair. Finally he says "Listen Ryann, this won't affect our friendship right? We can call each other every day, text, Skype, I can even pick up a second job so I can get a plane ticket and come see you." By now he had tears rolling down his cheeks. He didn't even bother to wipe them away. I looked up and swept the pad of my thumb across his cheek. "yeah" I said "we can...we can make this work" after that was silence. Me and him swaying back and forth in the middle of my room comforting eachother. He was rubbing my back and kissing my hair and I was rubbing his back. He took my hand and led me downstairs. he sat me on the couch and asked "Would you like some tea love?" I just nodded my head. while he was in the kitchen I turned on the tv and turned on American Horror story. Right where we left off and I paused it. It was a great show but I was mostly obsessed with Evan Petters and he with Taissa. He came back with two steaming mugs. He say down and I started the show. We stayed like this for hours. Recollecting old memories, drinking tea.

At 6 o'clock my mum came home. "Hello Hun, hello Marcus." she said comming by and kissing us both on the heads."Mom?" I asked "Yes darling?" "Can Marcus sleep over tonight? we want to spend as much time as we can together." "As long as it's okay with your mum Marcus." "Thank you Ms. Gallo." "No problem honey just remember. lights out at 12." "Aaallllright mom night!" "Goodnight guys." she smiled as she walked up to her room.

My eyelids got heavier an heavier each hour and before I knew it my head fell onto Marcus chest. He put his arm around my waist and kissed my temple. He whispered "I love you Ryann." I smiled and said "I love you too marky butt butt." And I feel into the most peaceful sleep iv had in days.

Marcus's *POV*

I woke up in Ryanns couch and Ryann in my arms. My sudden movement woke her up. She looked up at me and smiled. "Good morning" I replied "It is" She blushed and got up. "What do you want to do this morning go out and eat?" I asked "Yeah can we go to the Middle of Nowhere diner I'm craving chocolate chip pancakes?" "Of course love now go get ready." "Alright" she replied and went upstairs to go get ready. I went into her room to get Spare cloths. I changed and went to the bathroom to fix my hair. She came out of the shower with a towel and when she walked by me she bumper her hip into mine. I just laughed.

Ryanns *POV*

I went into my closet and pulled out a pair of Levi's, a brandy crop top that said LA, a knit cardigan, a black beanie and a pair of black vans. I put some concealer and mascara on and let my hair air dry because it was naturally wavy. I went back in the bathroom to brush my teeth and then I grabbed my phone and wallet, even though Marcus would insist on paying, and went down the stair. Marcus was sitting on my couch on his phone, probably twitter. I ran over to him grabbed his hand and ran out to his car laughing like maniacs.

Xx okay guysssss not even 3 but okay I hoped you liked it!

-jaime💜