Chapter 4

Ryanns *POV*

I can still feel Nash's touch lingering on my hand. I'm blushing like crazy when I walk into my house. My mom looks at me and gives me the most confused look iv ever seen. I motion my head towards the window. She glances outside and smiles. I close my eyes waiting for her to tease me. but it never came. I opened my eyes to find my mother nowhere. I smile to myself and walk upstairs.
I open the first door I see. Bathroom. Second door. Moms room. Third door. Holy shit! My room! It's fucking huge! I walk in and go straight towards the closet. Walk in! I put my stuff on my unmade bed and right across is another door. I open it and... I have my own bathroom! I start doing this happy dance and collapse on my bed. I look around and start thinking of ways to decorate. My walls are white. Perfect. there's this shelf thing and I can put all my vinyls on. I hope they have a Vinyl shop around here. I start to get really tired because of jet lag. Soon enough I'm fast asleep.

Nash's *POV*

When I walk in my moms looking at me and smiling. I look at her and she motions for me to sit down. " Okay tell me what happend." "Alright well I ran over to her and introduced myself, I shook her hand and I'm pretty sure I felt sparks. Then I asked where she was from and she said originally Rhode Island but then she moved to London and now here! She laughed and blushed and my heart is still beating out of my chest." My mom just looked at me with this look on her face. Like she was so proud of me for some odd reason. She smile and hugged me. I hugged her back and then walked up to my room. I sat on my bed just thinking about her. I looked out my window and realized I could see her through my window. I got up and walked over to it. she was asleep on he bed. Oh my gosh why does she do this to me we just met. She looks like a fallen angel. She's my angel.

Kamryns *POV*

I was driving home with my sister when she notices a car across the street. someone bought the new house! OHMGEEE." I hope it's a hot boy." Bailee, my twin sister even though we look nothing alike, says with no emotion what so ever. I start laughing so hard I snort. She starts laughing too. We get out of MY car and walk across the street "I hope it's a girl so we can become best friends." I say " Well you can say that because you actually have a boyfriend" she scoffs. I just roll my eyes and knock on the door. A couple seconds later I hear "COMMING" "Girl" Bailee says. I mentally thank god and when the door opens My jaw literally hits the ground. I'm pretty sure Bailee's does too. This looks like the perfect match for our best friend Nash. He's been looking for a girlfriend but it's kind of hard when your vine famous. But I think I found him one. The girl stands there for a second and then smiles "Hello, may I help you?" "We just want to welcome you to the neighborhood!" "It's really nice, a bunch of kids to hang out with! Oh I'm so impolite I'm Kamryn and this is my twin Bailee!" I say way to enthusiastically.

Ryanns *POV*

These girls are so gorgeous. It makes me insecure. Kamryn has long almost black hair, green eyes, and the most beautiful figure iv ever seen. Bailee has long light brown hair with the cutest brown eyes. it's like a puppy. Bailee's tan and Kamryns pale but it suits her. They are both around 5'4 5'3 ish like me. I smile and introduce myself "I'm Ryann, and thank you for comming by it means a lot." "Oh no problem at all we just got home and noticed the car so we decided to pop in." Bailee says. She seems mellow but crazy at the same time. They both do. I think we will get along." Alright well I have serious jet lag and I probably look utter terrible so I should take a nap. Nice meeting both of you!" "Byeeee" they say simultaneously. I walk upstairs and jump in MY shower. It's huge. I take about a 20 minute shower just unwinding. I get out and dig around in my suitcase for some sweats since I haven't unpacked yet. I change and make my bed and put my bags to the side. From the next room I can hear my mom snoring. I smile to myself and take out my phone. I text Marcus and let him know I'm here. Just thinking about leaving him there breaks my heart.

To: marky butt butt🙈
From: Ryannnn💜
I am safely in North Carolina. it's not that bad but it would be better if you were here. :( I miss my butt butt xx

What do you guys think about kamryn and Bailee
Crazy right ;) alright last chapter for tonight ily all!
-jaime💜