Chapter 5

Ryanns *POV*

My eyelids flutter open and I grab my phone. 6 am. Really. Stupid jet lag. But at least I wasn't tired, i was actually wide awake. I stood up and jumped when my feet hit the wood floor. I walked to my bathroom and stripped all my cloths. I tested the water before I got in and once it was perfect I slipped in. I let out a sigh of relief, finally some bliss.

~~~~~

I stepped out and grabbed some uni sweats and a crew neck. I put One Direction on shuffle. I looked around my room and noticed boxes stacked on boxes. I started first by putting all my books away on the shelf. Then I attempted to take all my cloths and shoes and put them in my closet. Too many cloths. I put all my makeup and hair products in my bathroom or vanity. I took out my posters when my favorite song came on. Kiss you.

http://youtu.be/T4cdfRohhcg

I dropped all my posters and danced around my room singing along, very badly might I add.

"And I just want to show you off to all of my friends."

"Making them drool down there chiny chin chins"

"AND LET ME..KISS YOU!"

I proceeded to tack up my posters, led zeppelin, pink Floyd, The xx, the neighbourhood, Florence and the machine, and of course lots and lots of my boys.

Once I finished I took a step back and for once I felt like I did something right. When I finished it was noon. I changed because I was sweaty, into a pair of shorts but I kept the crew neck. I knocked on my moms room and there was no answer. I went down to the kitchen and called "Mom?" and right then I ran straight into the fridge. "AGHHH" I looked up and there was a sticky note.

"Good morning sweety!

I heard one direction so I knew you were unpacking. there is Dunkin donuts in the microwave, I ran out to do a few errands. be back at 5!

XxMom"

I smiled and ran to the microwave. I opened it up and basked in the smell of hash browns. I sat down in the living room and turned on Netflix.

Bailee's *POV*

"Awh come on! Throw the damn ball!!" My sister and I where at the Grier residence and Nash's brother, Will, sure does get intense while watching football. I looked over at Nash and he sat there staring into space. "What you think about?" I asked "No one" he replied. "I didn't ask who I asked what." He just sat there everyone but Will looking at him. His mother walked into the room, said "It's the girl next door." and walked out. "Awhh mom, why'd you have to tell them?" He said. she just shrugged. Kam and I both squealed and Nash had this really un comfortable look. "You like her!" Kam said. He blushed and denied "No I do not! So don't go doing your freaky twin matchmaker powers on her alright? We just met the other day." Kam and I sighed with defeat and turned back to the tv. "KAMY! BAILEE!" Skylar, Nash's little sister screamed in our ear. "SKYYY!"We replied. After a little group hug she asked, well more demanded that we go have tea with her. "Well if you say so mlady" Kam says with a bow. We both get up and Sky runs over to Nash and jumps in his lap. He lets out a groan but smiles at his little sister anyway. "What can I do for you? He asks. Awhh he's so cute with her. "Come play tea with my and twinnies!" He glances at us and we wave. "Alright but there's only one rule." he says. "What?" She asks clearly confused but we both knew what was comming and tried to hide our laughing. "Theee.... Tickle Monster gets to come too!" He grabs her sides and picks her up running to her room. Tickling her. "NASH ST-STOPPPP! I can't breath!!!" He stops and sets her down and she runs to her room laughing all of us following.

Taylor *POV*

It was 8 o'clock at night and I was facetimming Kam. My girlfriend. She was telling this ridiculous story that happened the other day and all I could do was stare at her, in amazement. How could someone be so beautiful without even trying. She stops talking and I say "sorry, what?" "I said do you Beleive he would do that?" "Uhhh..." I trail off. shit. " Oh my god you wernt even listening! I don't need this right now bye" "Wait! I just had a really rough day and I just... want to talk to you." She gave me a sympathetic smile and said "Well I had to go anyway. Homework but I love you so much I'll call you later." " I love you too and I'll be waiting" I pouted and she just smiled and blew a kiss to the camera and logged off. I caught the kiss and put it in my pocket. "I miss you..."

Xx alright sorry my chapters have been really short but this is kindof a filler. I tried to introduce as many characters. I still have a couple but I might do another chapter tonight well if not ily guys

-jaime💜