v

Chapter Five

Seriously why did he have to come at this time? Couldn't he freaking called? "Why are you here Hyuk?" I asked him. "I was bored at home and I'm on vacation so I thought 'Hey, why not surprise my favorite sister?' That's why I'm here." He responded with the biggest grin he could give.

I sighed, "First, I'm your only sister and sibling, and second, next time call me, don't surprise me like that." I said while sitting next to him on the couch.

"You haven't answered my question yet." He said while looking at me. Well, I expected this, what do I tell him? I can't actually tell him what Hakyeon actually is.

"He's a friend, he'll be staying here with me until he finds a place of his own." Lies. I just lied to Hyuk. Not that I haven't lied to him before, but this is bigger. I had to, though, it's for his safety.

I don't know what will happen if I tell someone what Hakyeon truly is. He's not technically a cyborg. Well, he is, okay, it's really hard to explain. See! This is why can't tell anybody, I can't actually explain it and I don't know what the agency will do to me if I say anything about Hakyeon to someone that doesn't work in the agency.

"Friend? Jiyoung, he is your boyfriend, right? You don't need to lie to me." He says, winking at me.

Oh my god, first Hongbin, now Hyuk too. Why does everyone think that Hakyeon is my boyfriend? I know they don't know what Hakyeon is but damn I am in no way looking for love or to be in a relationship right now. Though I got to admit Hakyeon is pretty attractive but still!

"No, he is not. I told you already he's a friend okay! Understood?" I said while standing up from the couch. "Whatever you say, sis." He replied while chuckling.

I groan, "Look, I have dance class in an hour; just keep him company until I come back. Okay?", "Why can't he go with you? I'm not a babysitter and I'm pretty sure he is older than me."

"Yeah, he is older than you. He's 24 to be exact; I don't think he wants to go and just staying there, looking at me dance." I responded crossing my arms. Hyuk seriously gets on my nerves sometimes, if not most of the times.

"What kind of boyfriend does not want to see their girlfriend dance?" Hyuk said, here we go again. For God sake, Hyuk get it through your thick skull! I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself but before I could even yell at my brother, Hakyeon speak up, "Dance? I want to see that dance you two are talking about."

I look at Hakyeon, surprised. Does he really want to go? "See Jiyoung! No boyfriend will back out for a chance to see their girl dance!"

"Han Sang Hyuk! How many times do I have to freaking tell you that we're not dating?!", "Until you admit you two are dating, it is pretty obvious.", "Oh my god!" I can't deal with you right now. I have to go to dance class." I said walking towards my room so I could change into my dancing clothes.

Which it consists of a blue leotard with an opening at the back, pink thighs that are open at the bottom where my feet are and pointe shoes which I put in my bag because I'm not going to use them right this instant. I put on all clothing on and put on some shorts because even wearing a leotard with shorts, people still look, imagine without shorts, even more, weird looks from people.

I prepare my bag, put it on my shoulders, put on some slippers and went back to the living room. I threw my bag on the couch 'accidentally' hit Hyuk on the shoulder. "Hey! Why you did that for?", "You deserve it!" I replied, making my way to the kitchen. I open the fridge taking out my water bottle. Ah yes, the water bottle is frozen; it still going to be cold once I finish dancing.

I close the fridge and went back to the living room where I put my water bottle inside of the bag. "You're staying here right?" I asked Hyuk.

He looked at me and then at my dog, "Well someone needs to keep an eye on Ellie...", "Yeah, okay! Just give her some food, she must be starving right now." I said while picking up my bag and swinging it across my shoulder.

"I will! Now go or you'll be late! Don't forget to bring your boyfriend with you!" He said wiggling his eyebrow; did he just wiggle his eyebrow at me?

"Seriously Hyuk! Sometimes I ask myself how are we even related!", "Not completely related but we still are." He replied, smiling.

"I know, I know; be good and don't make a mess of my apartment," I said walking towards the door and grabbing my keys. "Come on, Hakyeon. You want to go or what?" I said looking at Hakyeon.

He quickly nodded and bowed to Hyuk as a goodbye before walking towards me. "That's a very well manner boyfriend you have there," Hyuk said while I was walking out of the apartment. "Oh shut up already!" With that, I closed the door.

"Is something wrong?" Hakyeon asked. I looked up to him. He's tall than me by a lot. I can see the concern in his eyes. I chuckled and shook my head. "Please don't mind Hyuk. He's an 18-year-old boy that still acts like he's 5."

"Okay, and what does boyfriend mean? Your neighbor and your brother kept saying that." I look at him again. There was innocent vibe to his question. Did he really not know? Am I have to teach him everything?

As if he read my mind, he said, "I know mostly everything any human being knows but I would you to clarify what I just asked you." God freaking damn it! His voice sounded so sincere and innocent. How? He's a 24-year-old man still he looks almost adorable, like a cute puppy.

Okay, Jiyoung snap out of it. Look at him again I responded his question, "Boyfriend means um a girls companion like when two people love each other and they confess their love for each other. They become boyfriend and girlfriend." I saw him nodded, seeing he understood my pathetic explanation. I press the button for the elevator to indicate that it needs to arrive on the 9th floor to pick some people up.

"Hey, um do you think I could try that dance thing you and your brother were talking about?" Hakyeon asked after he tapped my shoulder so I could look at him.

"Maybe, I just have to ask my dance teacher but are you sure you want to try ballet? I could call my friend Wonshik, he dances contemporary dance and hip-hop which I think you will find a lot more appalling." I said while getting inside the elevator that just arrived. Hakyeon followed behind as I press the button to the garage floor, where are the residents' cars are parked.

"Maybe but I will like to try that ballet you speak up." He replied with a small grin. God damn, he is cute. I looked down because I can already feel my cheeks burning up and I do not need him to call me a tomato like someone. Yes, I am talking about Hyuk.

"Wonshik dances on the same building as me so I'll ask him to teach you some things when my class finishes," I said while getting out of the elevator and make my way to my car. Hakyeon trailing behind him, I heard him say a faint 'Okay' while I unlock the car and get in.

I look to the side and see Hakyeon standing next to the door, literally just standing there doing nothing. "It's unlocked, Hakyeon. Open the door and get in!" I said with my voice being a little too loud making him flinch while he opens the door and gets inside.

"Do not forget to wear your seatbelt." I sang while laughing off my own stupidity. I close the door then buckling my seatbelt, Hakyeon doing the same, started the engine and we are off. I just hope nothing goes wrong.

A/N:

Yay! I finally finished this chapter. I am telling you it took me weeks to finish this and I accomplish to write more than 1k+ words thank god! I had some writers block so I'm very sorry that this chapter isn't very exciting.

I promise you next chapter it'll be more fun because obviously, Wonshik will be appearing!!! Also, I chose that Jiyoung dances ballet because I dance ballet so I'm more familiar with it than other dances. Also, I chose Wonshik dances contemporary and hip hop because just for the fun of it and because Hakyeon's contemporary dances are my life so he'll need to learn it from someone.

Anyways thank you for reading! Vote & comment!

I'll see you in the next chapter! Byeeeeeee!

words count: 1455