ix

Chapter Nine

Yesterday passed in a blur. Taekwoon just describes us what he thinks it will be better to do in this situation but he is still doubtful in a few things as am I. What Taekwoon had found was talking and describing the purpose of these cyborgs that were made. The cyborgs that were described were completely made of by hand; they were your typical robots. Hakyeon is not like that, at all.

A robot cannot eat nor drink, it is a robot. They do not have a digestive system to process the food. Even though, our society has been developing more and more on the technology and science part; they have yet to create one that can fully function like a human.

But Hakyeon can. He has been able to do everything a human is capable of doing. It is just that he does not give out that cyborg kind of thing. I am not explaining myself correctly but my mind is full of so many things right now and also, I did not study engineering nor anything that has to do what help 'make' Hakyeon. I am a simple biologist and chemist, I have not been prepared for this.

The ringtone of my phone made me jump, making me almost fall in the shower. I curse underneath my breath as I turn off the water and stepped out of the shower. I wrap a towel around my body and walk out of the bathroom. I put on a pair of fluffy slippers that I left outside of the bathroom and walk towards the living room where I had left my phone.

If you are wondering where are Hyuk and Hakyeon. Hyuk had the brightest idea, not really, to show him how to play Over the watch with Hongbin. Hakyeon just nodded when Hyuk asked him. I will not be surprised if Hongbin decided to go with them since probably Hyuk invited him too. They have gone rather close with each other in the little time they have gotten to know each other. I swear to God those two have something going on. Anyways I pick up my phone and see that I have a text from Taekwoon.

KakaoTalk:

(2) Private Messages from j.taekwoon

j.taekwoon: Jiyoung, I think I have found something rather interesting. (8:43 pm)

j.taekwoon: I have sent it to your personal email, please look at it. (8:44 pm)

I frown as I stare at the screen of my phone. What interesting thing has Taekwoon found? I hope it is not another compilation of cat videos that are three hours long. Even though I enjoy it last time, it was not important.

I walk back to my room and throw the phone onto my bed. I quickly put on some comfortable clothes and I take out my laptop from the bag I normally keep it. I sit down on my bed then I open the laptop and turn it on. After putting in my password and logging into my email, I click onto the email that Taekwoon has sent me. There is a document attached to it so, I download it then open it. I was greeted with a very old looking picture of Hakyeon. "What is this about?" I think. I continue to read the document.

Top Secret Document

Name of Subject: N

Birth name: Cha Hak Yeon

Birth Date: June 30 of 1990.

Date of Death: December 12 of 2014.

New Date of Birth: September 19 of 2177.

Cha Hakyeon was born into a very wealthy family. He was the youngest of four. He had loving parents and loving siblings. He was born to have the looks and the intelligence that made him stand out. He learned and perfected up to three languages by the age of 10. Have become an exceptionally perfect dancer by the age of 12. He has gotten famous for renovating the music industry. The perfect voice that suited every type of song, he could help producers perfect their work, he could help composers find inspiration and write the perfect song for the crowd to hear. While doing amazing works for the music industry, he was able to get a degree in Arts and Science.