Code. » vixx n au

He was made to be perfect. He is perfect. But no one knew that behind that perfection could do something so wrong.

...

Science has been taken mostly all the world. Hardly people have a religion to this day. Everything was made from scratch.

Even humans.

Scientists have tried to create the 'perfect' human. Years of hard work paid off. They had created the 'perfect' human. Since God created us to be clearly unique, but science had other plans.

Creating perfection was simply unbelievable to create. So they basically created a code.

A code where humans could build other humans and create them to be perfect. We clearly know is basically impossible.

Jiyoung was one of few others that didn't believe in perfection, yet she's working for the most highly secure scientific agency in the world.

She likes science, she doesn't like that we, humans are creating this perfect human being. When that's God's job, to create life; not perfect but unique humans.

When they tell her she needs to help them finish this project. She can't say no, basically saying no is saying yes to your death.

The project was fully completed. Only that he needs a name. Yes, they have created a perfect male. It has red brownish hair, beautiful deep brown eyes, pink plum lips, a large structure. Basically, this is what they see as 'perfect'.

"Hakyeon," Jiyoung exclaimed, forgetting that she was in the room fill with unknown people. They all looked at her, questioning looks on their faces.

"He looks like a Hakyeon to me. Maybe we could name him that." She explained, letting out a sigh when everyone nodded in agreement.

That's how everything started. That's how a code was made to make Cha Hakyeon, real.

Hello, so yeah. I had this idea in my head for almost 2 weeks and I just couldn't wait to write it because I knew I was going to forget and so on.

Anyways yeah, this story will not be starting till I finished at least 3 or 4 chapters so I can be happy with the plot.

So yeah, leave your thoughts of what you think and whatever you want to do.

Btw I just saw that I use a lot 'so yeah' lol sorry guys.

Remember this is on COMING SOON! so if you like it you should wait.

Also, this story was supposed to be a Harry one but I got into Kpop a lot more now. So this is going to be changed and it's now an N fanfic. N is from a group called VIXX, which I love very much.

So I hope you still give this story I tried even though I changed the characters, it's still the same plot.

Changed made: July 18, 2016