T W E N T Y-F O U R

A/N:

Warning to anti-smut people: there is a big block of smut half way through then more content :'D

Also, to lovers of smut with detail, I wrote the smut part in 3rd person in order to capture the pure emotion and stuff like that. So with that being said~

enjoy.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

###2 weeks later###

Dan is the love of my life. The one, as people would say. The Panic! To my Disco, the song to my muse, the twenty one to my pilots, the viktor to my Yuri, the otabek to my yurio and my phone to my pitchet.
He is the one, the one person i would be empty, lost and alone without. He is the waves of happiness that flow over children at Christmas, he is the first light in the morning that streams across your face, he is all things that bring joy and happiness.

He is one- REALLY GOOD GIVER OF A BLOWJOB, JESUS ON A BOAT!!!

He gently kissed the tip of Phil's
seemingly aching cock, his soft moans encouraging Dan to continue. He slipped the head into hismouth, the warm heat making Phil uncontrolably buck up into him.
"Ah, hold on there, love." Dan said sternly, finally comfortable enough to take control.

He pushedPhil's hips down a bit, taking him into his mouth once more. Phil resisted bucking up, butcontinued to moan and even occasionally groan as Dan took all of him into his mouth.Deepthroating him skilfully; Phil taught him how, of course.
Satisfied with Phil's almost writhing form, Dan stood up. He walked over to the cupboard across the room. Dan returned and slipped back on top of Phil, his fingers coated in whatlooked to Phil like lube. Dan matched eyes with his husband and slowly dipped his middlefinger into Phil's ready ass. They've done this countless times, but still Phil hissed slightly, however quickly regained the former position on his back.
Dan slid his finger in until it was knuckle deep, slowly curling and thrusting it in and out of Phil's anus. After adding another, Phil whimpered at the feeling of Dan's now skilled fingersworking in his ass; again, thanks to phils teaching.
Dan continued teasing his roommate until he brushed a certain spot, making Phil cry out in amoment of ecstasy. Dan slowly pulled his fingers out, watching as his boy whimpered at thefeeling of pure emptiness.
"You okay baby?" Dan asked thoughtfully, positioning his extremely erect, bulging and girthed member in front ofPhil's heat-emanating hole. Phil replied with a slow and passionate kiss, pushing his tongue into Dan's mouthwithout warning. Dan took that as a definite yes and lifted Phil's legs over his shoulders.
Dan slowly slid the head of his sexy leaking cock into Phil's ass. He could feel Phil subconsciously constrictaround him, adjusting to the penetration. After a few deep breaths, Phil signaled for more,
and Dan gently pushed himself all the way into the older boy's heat, taking up all of the spacewithin his walls.

Dan then began to pull his member out, only to thrust it back into Phil. He was gentle andloving, each thrust hitting Phil's spot perfectly.
"O-Omg, D-Dan!" Phil stuttered, his torso writhing beneath Dan's grasp. His ankles were slung over Dan'sshoulders and his back was arched. Each thrust from Dan sent him closer and closer to pure and utter ecstasy.
Suddenly, Dan stopped. He groaned, pulling out of Phil. The man beneath him looked up inconfusion.
"Turn over, on your hands and knees." Dan said sweetly, watching as Phil did what he asked. Infact, he did much more. Phil stuck out his ass and wiggled it to tease Dan into fucking himsenseless. Dan smirked and in his head agreed to Phil's pleas, shoving himself into Phil, earning a surprised yelp from the older boy'smouth.
Dan started pumping, getting himself into a rhythm. Phil gavean excited moan when Dan hit his spot once again.
The room was quickly filling up with struggled pants, moans, and even the occasional groan asDan continued thrusting himself into his loving husband.
Phil could feel a familiar warmth in the pit of his stomach. The feeling pooled and grew with eachof Dan's firm and intoxicating thrusts.
Dan stroked Phil's forehead, keeping Phil's wonderful fringe out of the sweat pooling on his forehead.
A long moan escaped Phil's lips as Dan found the sweet spot again and again.
This exact sex position was the key to Phil's spot, and Dan would periodically tug to keep him in thatform to boost his lovers moans, as if it were a drug Dan could not live without.
Phil could feel the sweat bead down off of his forehead. It dripped from the tip of his nose then ontothe bed as he let out a heavy yell. Dan thrusted forcefully into Phil's ass, sending both of them over
the cliff into ecstasy. Cum dripped from Phils huge cock onto the sheets, and Dan panted as he watched his seed flow out of phil as he pulled out.

"Fuck you're hot"

Riding out their high, Dan slowly pumped his cock and began gently stroking Phil too, easing the process.

...

I didn't even know Dan had his license until now, I didn't even know he had a car of his own. It was a sasuki swift, with sheep skin covers and small pooh bear keychain hanging from the rear view mirror. It was greyish black, comfortable and warm.

"I park it at my parents place, since everything we need like shops and stuff are really close", Dan caught a glimpse at me; I was thoughtfully staring at him, which seems to be my favourite activity these days, "ahah, what? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"No reason, its just you look hot when you are concentrating. Its, well, hot", he chuckled then sighed lovingly.

"How did i get so lucky with you? You are my everything." I felt a blush creep onto my face with each syllable.

"Dan, you are... Such a sap", I laughed.

I loved him.

He chuckled to himself, "Now! Where are we going again?" He squinted as he watched the street signs go past the window, urging drivers to they're destinations.

"Well I was hoping we could go shopping for some things, then to Starbucks."

"Yea, I could use a coffee right about now"

"Ahah, dan. I lov-"

-------
A/N

Hate is fine, honestly, vent if you need to.