07 More Trouble

In the end I decided to take them home with me. In the morning the two were beginning to regain conscious, but for precaution measures, I duct taped both twins hands and feet and their mouths as well. I just don't want any wandering neighbors to think this is some kidnapping, well it kind of was. Just as I was cooking up something in the kitchen which was more like a stove at the door way, I heard a moaning coming from one of them.

"RHMPTHMPSH!" Aine screamed the words through the duct tape, but there is way I could make those words out.

"If you would be quiet I'll remove the duct tape from your mouth."

But that only somehow agitated her more; so in the end I decided to keep her like the way she was.

"Stop complaining, I had to carry both of you to my house last night, it was a real pain in the ass, you must be hungry. Are you? I am making breakfast right now, so whoever is a good girl gets to eat if first?" I turned around and raised a brow and noticed Aurora was awake too. She scanned her surroundings, before turning to face and stare at me. Her stare was just as beautiful and cold as ice, feeling slightly uncomfortable, I called up Eji to see her intentions.

She is confused, but willing to acknowledge the situation. I concluded from her thoughts. With that thought guaranteed, I walked up to her and peeled the duct tape off her mouth slowly. She looked at me with confusion for a moment then asked:

"What is this place?"

"My house."

"Why did you bring us here?"

"Because you were both knocked unconscious and wet from the sprinklers. So..."

"I see you took pity on us..." she nodded to herself then quickly added: "And you are like one of us. A twin spirit."

That kind of caught me off guard, but I eager to hear what she was about to say;

"How can you be so certain?" I replied.

"My spirit picked up an odd sense when I first met you."

"Spirit, avatar I guess they are the same thing...go on." I replied, looking in her eye.

"Your spirit possess an odd quality...but from this distance I can sense its presence."

"So you are an insider on this type of stuff? Ok...so what kind of spirit do I possess?"

"...I can barely feel its presence, its power is not yet fully awakened, but I can tell it's a quiet and very gentle natured spirit. What's its name?"

"Eji."

"What an odd name, even for a spirit." Aurora eyes narrowed.

"Do you mind explaining?"

"Spirit names have meaning and can be found in myth and legends throughout the world. However I am unable to trace your spirit name to any myth or legends."

"I never wondered about that crap, anyways what's the name of your spirit?"

There was a pause; her mind was calculating the odds whether or not if it's in the best interest of her to tell me about her avatar; and in the end she decided to tell me, even though I already knew the piece of information through my ability.

"Hrimthursar. It's the name of a tribe of frost giants from Norse mythology."

"Make sense, you can create ice out of thin air. And your twin's avatar is..."