10 Decisive Bet

Luring out Yoshino would be the easy part, but finding her was a whole different story. Using the same technique as when I needed to locate Aine and Aurora. This time though the stakes were higher and there is a lack of perception of her thoughts; unlike the twins, she didn't babble a lot. She literally straight out attacked us, and doesn't even give a f**k for the bystanders. So from this perceptive I assume it's safe to guess that she still wanted us all dead, probably thought we would become a thorn in her side in the future. Or did she already view us as a thorn in her side? But what I did know for certain was that if we didn't strike first, we would die.

Miracles aren't reliable because you never know when it will happen, or else it wouldn't be called a miracle would it? Well there we were standing inside an area 5 sky train station looking like a bunch professional teenage cosplayers. Everyone was giving us sideways glances and some where even taking out their phones. If Yoshino had lookouts among the bystanders, it wouldn't take too long for her to come and crush us like gnats.

"I don't like our chances." Aurora said at the last moment.

"Neither do I, but unless you can come up with some genius plan right now. I suggest you be quiet and follow me." I said tensely.

She seemed as if she was about to say something, but then decided not to. We started making our way towards the dock and every step my worry increased. The walk took twenty minutes walking and by the time it we were there, the last rays of the sun had died out. It looked as if the sky had been killed.

"I doubt the plan." Aurora said straightforwardly, as we dodged past a series of surveillance cameras and wandering security guards.

"No turning back now, all you have to do now is do your part and trust in the G." I said quietly. I pressed a finger to my lips to signal her to be quiet and reluctantly, surprisingly she obeyed.

"What is it?" Aine asked.

"You see that giant crane over there?" I gave a little a space for the girls to see as I pointed.

"I see, so one of us has to go there and stand by until the target is lured into our trap." Aurora replied.

We went over Yoshino's abilities before this, it's basically function as a very powerful invisible vector force, with a power level over 9000. From what I saw during the previous encounter with her, I picked up a few things that could potentially be her weakness. Sadly I wasn't able to get close enough to read her mind and verify them. Mostly because my head was all wired about escaping from being crushed. Anyway I wasn't able to get more information about her. Back to her potential weaknesses: 1. the range of her ability is about fifty meters spouting from any part of her body. 2. She cannot move from her spot while she is using her ability. And that's about everything I know, but even I highly doubt myself at this point. One mistake and we could all be dead.

I don't need any of that on my mind right now, and I had more important things to do. I knew how the crane would play a vital role in the plan but I hadn't decided who would be using the crane. I wished it would be me and at the same time I didn't want to have anything to do with that crane. If I was in the crane I wouldn't have to face Yoshino, sadly I was the only person who could bait her into coming to the trap. Also the downside of being in the crane was that it would be impossible to escape if Yoshino realized what we were doing. As for Aurora, the more rational cool minded twin, this would be the ideal job for her. However the circumstances were different. Aine's ability was much better for high damage, large AOE, and cool boss end fight explosion. But her ability was going to be rendered useless if Yoshino summoned Ryusaki for protection. As soon as Aine runs out of fuel Yoshino could just simply switch into offensive mode and sweep in for the easy kill. Unlike her destructive twin, Aurora's ability is to generate ice would come in handy. She could use ice to create snowflakes or even a blizzard to create a distraction.