Mysterious boy.

"Princess what are you doing here!It's dangerous you know that!!!"Paolo said with big eyes and an angry tone.

"Please,don't tell mom,please!!!"I said kneeling my kness.

I know it's appropriate but I had to.Leaves me no choice.

"Princess!What are you doing?Stand up!and earlier I called your mother" He said in shock.Surprised by my actions.

"What?but"-a familiar voice interruppted me.

Mom.

"Let's go Vanessa.Let's talk about this in the palace"my mom said clamly.

Oh my pinky goshy!This day is so not mine!! I thought.

I walk straight and try not to do eye contact with my mom.I got in my limo.And when we got to the palace I immeditely got off the car trying to run away.

"Stop right there Princess,"my mom said.Emphasizing "Princess" word.

"Let's go to my room now!"she said in a furiously.

I followed her to her room and I closed the door.She sat down the couch and began to look at me.

"Care to explain what happened back there?"she said calmly again.

"I was wondering in the mall.Why can't I wonder in the mall?"I said reasoning.

"Without security?That's ridiculous!Enough with your excuses!"she said in a higher tone.

Before I could answer she cut me.

"Grounded for one week!!"she said.

"B-b-but how about school?"I said giving her an angry look.

"I make arrangements for you. Now leave because your disturbing my beauty sleep."she said with her eyebrow raised.

"Beauty sleep" Mimicking her voice.

"You were saying Vanessa?" Sge asked me.Probbly,hearing what I mimicked.

"Nothing" I replied emotionless.

I went to my room.Got my phone and started to listen to music.I shuffled it and the was  Mother knows best.

"What the heck is this phone. Ughhhhh!!!Sunday so not my day!!"I shouted.Annoyed of everything.

I woke up 6:30 am.I went to the bathroom,fixed my self for school.Then,went to the dining room and ate breakfast.

"Cassy where's mom?"I said while eating pizza.

"Oh!Your Mom went ahead of you to go meet the investors.Why Princess?"she said in a curious tone

"Is it wrong to know where my Mother is?" I said snapped.

She was about to open her mouth to speak but I glared at her.

"Don't speak.Let's get going or else I'll be late come on.Let's go people" I said making a faster sign to them and clapping.

I went to my limo and trying to avoid the paparazzi in front of the palace.

"Finally school.Cass this is my first day of school right?What is the name of this school again?" I said trying to be nervous.

"Oh.Princess this school is the Rolyn Academy.Its for royal and rich people only." She said with amazement.

I'm impressed.

I went down my limo and I noticed that everybody was looking at me.

Vanessa don't mind them I thought.

When I came in I saw a boy who was famliar to me.

Is this the boy from picture city?
No.No.The boy is royalty.While the mysterious boy in picture city is not.Besides he doesn't have bodyguards in picture city.
I thought.

I think we stared a long time.But then I went in a different path.
I began to walk straight,chin up,straighten my back and try to look like a princess.

omg please support my story.I really worked hard for this so please

vote

comment

please

oxoxox annya a.

i♥u all