The text

I read the text and it said

"After school meet me in the fountain on the park -Avery"I read.

"No Vanessa it's not true.But what if there is something ?There's only one way to find out" I thought.

I put back his phone on his bag.I saw him walking towards us.I grabbed his bag and handed it to him.

"Gee thanks" He said.He check his phone,and put it back.

"I'm sorry but I have to go I have an important appointment" He said.He ran to his Porsche car and drove.

"Let's go Mia.Let's find out if Chris is serious." I said,and grabbed her hand we walked to my limo.But then I realize that I was grounded for a week.I stopped and let go of Mia's hand.

"Are we not going?" Mia said.

"I'm grounded for a week.I can't go out."I said scoffing.

I looked at her and I saw that her eyes was up to something.

"I have a plan.Tell your mom that your in school. That should do the trick" She said with an evil grin.

Bad girl.

I went to my limo and told the driver that he will pick me up late. Also I told him that I and Mia are inside reviewing and doing our project.

He nodded and and sped off.

"Yes!!Let's go" I said and checked my watch.

"We better hurry"I said running to Mia's ferrair.

We drove to the park and I saw them laughing in the bench.I and Mia exchanged looks.When we turned back we saw them eating pizza.We walked towards them trying to hide our faces.

But Chris recognizes me.He smiled and waved at me,and giving me a sign to join them.At first I hesitated to join, but I went there with courage.

I went there hugged Chris.
(I admit that I was doing that for Avery to see that I and Chris are close).

I sat down and I could see that Avery's eyes were full of jealousy .I looked at my watch and it was nearly 7:00.

Gosh.

"Umm.I think I will get going my mother is waitng for me" I said.

"So Chris.Where were we?" Avery asked Chris turning her attention to him.

" I will drive Vanessa to her home.I don't want that someone will harm her." Chris said and Avery frowned.I blushed.

Awww.Sweet.

"Me too.I'll go home.So will you go with me?"Avery said with a puppy dog eyes.Convincing him.

"I can't I just can't bye!" He said.

We walked to his car and before I went in i saw a boy taking a picture of a flower and it reminds me of the boy I met in picture city I smiled.I went in the car,when we are on the way to home I forgot that Mia was still in the park,I texted her that I'm with Chris and she replyed a smiley face.It was an award silence so I decided to start a conversation with him.

"The one you told me earlier my answer is YES!"I shouted.He was confused what I was talking about.

"YES,YES,YES"I shouted.

thankee to everyone who read

vote

comment

xoxox annya a.

love you all

keep reading

support me♥♥♥