don't know what to do. .

I froze.I widen my eyes and slowly turned at him.

"I understand if you don't"he said and looked at the floor.

"This a little bit fast could we slow it down?"I asked.

"Sure"he said and lit his head up.

"Luke?"I said.

"Hmm?"he said not looking at my eyes.

"Please look at me"I begged.

He looked at me and gave me a weak smile.

"Luke?"a girl in front of us said.

We looked at her direction and she gave us a shy wave.

"Do I know you?"Luke said.

"Yeah, I'm your friend remember your the playboy prince ha! I remeber Natashia begging her to date her"She said and laughed.

I was shocked.

Playboy??

His a player????

I opened my mouth.

"Sweetie close your mouth no food will be there to serve you"She said and I closed it and blused in embarrassment.

"Remember we?"she shyly said.

They???!!

I growled quietly.

"WE!!!"Luke said and widen his eyes.

She bit her lip and pouted.

"You forgot of me baby"she said seductively.

Baby?????

"Wait before we you know we nevermind,I don't remember you really"he said,stood up and held my hand and walked.

Leaving the girl speechless...

Take that you fifly little girl you messed with the wrong person!!!Luke's mine!!MINE!! my subconsious said.

We stopped nd we looked at each other.

"Please let me explain back there I have no idea who she is"Luke plead.

I nodded.

"You know earlier I heard you growl, jelous aren't we Princess?"he asked.

I buried my face on his chest.

"Hey there"the girl we met eariler said.

"Don't you have anthing to do?"Luke snapped.

She lower her head and I squeeze his hand.Giving him'don't speak to a girl like that'look.

"Who are you?"I asked.

"I'm Natalie you are?"she said,in a small voice.

"I'm Vanessa Caterwood"I said.

"So your the Princess huh?I have heard so many times about you!!"she squealed in excitment.

"Oh"that's all I can say.

"In our school you and Luke are the most trending topics you and him are the most cutest couple ever"She said.

"Can I take a picture with you?my classmates are going to thrilled to see me with you thier going to be jealous"she added.

We took a picture,I noticed she been glancing at Luke every moment.Also when we were walking.

I caught her once,twice,thrice,fourth,fifth that's it I had enough.

"STOP LOOKING AT HIM!!"I blurt out.

I covered my mouth and I saw they were shocked.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to"I said.

"I understand, your a couple,your concerned,he is too it's normal ,if someone will be sorry it's me"she said looking at floor.

I was caught off guard and I furrowed my eyes.

"I flirted with him earlier,I just don't know what hit me"she said and send me an apology smile and I smiled back.

When she left,I signed out with frustraton and I began to mess with my hair.

"Jelous much??"Luke said and I jumped.

"I'm not yet your boyfriend but  you act like I'm your one"he added and smirked at him,I punched him in the chest.

"Ouch"he said pretending to be hurt and began to rubbed his chest.

"Let's go?"he said extending his arm,I took it and we rode his motorcylce on the way home.

************************

"So I was wondering if you have a date on the ball the theme was animals right?funny theme"he said breaking up the silence..

I giggled.

"I will take you to your room"He said.

I nodded.

When we reached my room,awkardness feels the air.

"I shall go you should go to your room"I said and smiled.

He smiled back,then I went in I began to close the door but a feet blocked it,I looked at Luke.

"I had a great time,every time I'm with you I enjoyed it thanks"he said and sratched his nape.

"I had too"I said.

He began to walk away,but then I forgot something to tell him.

More reads please and votes..thanks for voting and reading hope you like it....please keep on supporting me....

vote

comment

support

read

love you all ..............................

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox annya a.

keep supporting me guys..............

promise i'l updte faster thanks keep thumbs up please thanks.......

promote my story to your friends,love ons etc.....