View

When I was walking down the hallway,I felt my phone vibrated.I got it out from the pocket and checked who texted me.

Jake

Are you ready?????

I smiled.

Vanessa

Ummm yeah.I guess.By the way, where are you?Cause I just finish class.

I was waiting in the waiting shed for Jake and I was surprised to see him leaning against his black ferrair.

When he saw me he waved and motioned me to come with him.I went in front of him and before I could speak.
He pulled me in the car.He got in the driver seat,I was utterly shocked and speechless.

I turned to him and he smirked at me.

Playboy.

But then I realized that I don't know where we going.

Finally I began to speak.

"Umm.Do you know where are we going??" I asked.

"Surprise.It's for me to know and you to find out" Jake said,laughed and he smirked.

I signed.And ttied not to start a arguement because I was tired.

Oh my gosh this is going to be a tough day.I bet I thought.

The car stopped we got out the car and I examined the surrounding but none of it was familiar to me.

The wind was blowing hard and I shivered from the coldness of the wind.

I looked around again and I saw Jake was looking at me.I smile and shivered.He smiled back and went to his car and got something.I noticed that he got his jacket.He put ot in my shoulders,and he shot me an assure smile and  I smiled back.

"You don't have to" I said removing his jacket on my shoulder.

"Oh!Come on Princess.I know you are cold.Don't lie " he said and winked.

He went inside the forest and I followed him.And I saw the most amazing view in my life.

There was a wooden bench and over looking the whole city.And the timing was perfect cause the sun was setting.

I  sat down trying not to break my gaze.

"So beautiful isn't it?" Jake asked.

"Cool" I said not paying attention of what was happening around.Only focusing in the view.

Watching for a few minutes just then Jake cleared his throat.

Shoot I  forgot that his still there I thought.

"Sorry. I forgot that you were right there" I apologize and gave him a weak smile.

"Oh.That's okay the first time I went here I was flabbergasted.So I understand" Jake said and laugh.

Just then we heard click sounds,and I got up immeditely and ran into the car.

Paparazzis.

Jake followed me.We got in the car,and Jake started the car and we drove as fast as we can.

When were in car.And Jake was driving.His knuckles werr whitr grasping the wheel.

"I'm so sorry back there.It's all my fault" Jake apologized.

"No it's not, it's no one fault"I said and fake him and an assure smile.

He smiled back weakly.

"But why do they come after you?I mean you are a Princess and I'm a Prince.There is nothing interesting in our life." Jake scoffed.

"Your a prince right it's because of you and me.I guess" I said.

"So thanks for showing that amazing view.I wish I brought my camera to put it in Kessler photography contest" I said and signed with frustration.

"It's okay will go there again one day" he said focusing in the road.

"Just drop in the park"I said.

"You sure cause there are many strangers and I think it will be dangerous for you to go alone" he said worried.

Why is he worried??

"No it's fine really I insist" I said.

He stopped the car and I thanked him and waved goodbye.

(Jake Pov)

My phone beeped and I checked who is it.

Mom.

Darling remember that you have to prepare for the Royal ball next week, you have to pick a tuxedo for it.

Oh shoot I forgot about it.

I drove home and I can't stop thinking about Vanessa.

I went to my bed, I got my phone from y pocket and texted Vanessa.

To Vanessa

Good night beautiful.

I pressed 'send' button, I shut my phone off.But a few minutes my phone beeped.

I got it and I got a text from a surprisingly from Vanesssa.

From:Vanessa

Hahahaha funny prince good night to you too.♥:-).

The moment I finished reading it I smiled and laughed.

************

When I woke up, I saw my mom staring at me tapping her feet impatiently.

I got up, rubbed my eyes and stand up.

"Morning mom" I said and kissed her cheek.

"Morning my handsome son, you better hurry I would like you to meet someone" she said and smiled then she began to walk going out my room.

Who could that be?? Who is she talking about someone??

I finished showering, dressed up then I went down to the hall and I saw a girl talkig with my mom.

My mom caught me wating towards them.She smiled and motioned me to come to her.I walked towards thier direction and I smiled at them.

"Jake.This is Clarrise"she paused.

"Clarisse,this is my son,Jake" she said and grinned at us.

Oh no.She is playing cupid again.

"Hi" we both said in unison and we both smiled shyly.

I had no choice but to talk.It would be rude if I won't.

But who could this be?

Yes sorry late update but this chapter is quite long.so happy for reading my story really appreciate it.

Thanks for supporting me..

thanks for reading this book.

comment

vote

love you alll

xoxoxoxoxoxo annya a.