the princess life

Vanessa Carterwood

Wow!I can see the view from Paris.

the Effiel Tower and lights so beautiful.

"Wake up!Oh dear dreaming again" a familiar voice said.

"Dreaming,dreaming!No,no I gotta see the famous photographers there no!" I shouted.

When I open my eyes I see my mom shocked.

"I'm awake" I said.

"Ready to serve your people Princess Vannessa?" Mom told with an exciting look.

"Yeah!All set" I said annoyed.

Back to royalty life can i just be me I thought.

I went to my shower got dress ,and went downstairs to eat and went to my own limo.

"Cassy,what is my schedule today?" I asked her.

Cassy by the way is my assistant.

"Your highness your going to a ground breaking ceremony at 9:00.And tea with Mr.Alvarez a bussiness man at 10:30 and your going to an orphanage at 12:00,your going to eat your lunch at green garden ,and your going shopping with your besty and that is madame camille at 1:30 until 7:00." she said in a fast tone.

"Oh pretty tough schedule.Okay, I can handle it as a Princess I can." I said with a sign.

This is me,Princess Vanessa,from Westbridge.

Goals in life:

1.Fulfill all my duties as a princess

2.Keep my grades up and study good.

Main goal

3.Find my one true love♥♥♥.

"Cassy,cancel all my appointments! I'm going somewhere,give my camera." I said with a grin.

"But Princess-" I interrupted her.

"No buts Cassy.Stop the car immediately" I said in a hurry.

I went down on my limo and ran.

"No bodyguards.Free at last " I told my self.

I just need a perfect angle,a perfect place to take a picture.

I saw a boy taking a picture of a flower,I began to think that it would be nice if I take a picture of him and I did.

"This would be nice a picture for the Kessler photography contest.I think the title will be 'down to earth'Hmm..Perfect" I said with amazement and awe.

"I wish Dad was here." I said in a low tone, signing.

"So he could see everything I do and I think he will be proud of me" I said with a smile.

I notice that somebody was taking a picture of me,when I turn back I saw nothing.

Maybe it was just an imagination I thought.

I felt someone grabbed my arm and when I turned back it was Paolo, my head bodyguard.

"Princess!What are you doing here!it is very dangerous!" he said with a high tone and exclaimed.

"Chill!Chilax bro-" he interrupted me.

"If your mother is going to find out she would totally kill me and fire me" he said with experation.

"I want to go to the mall now!" I demanded.

"But Princess-" I interruppted him.

"No buts Paolo..Drive me to the nearest mall" I ordered with a smile, knowing he would agree.

Then, in a spilt second off we go to the nearest mall.

"Let's go Princess" he said extending his hand in front of me.

Gladly,I accepted it.

"Thanks.Anyway,where's Cass?" I asked him giving him a question look.

"Ummm,um,um" he said trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"Are you hiding something from me?If you don't tell it,I swear I will tell the Queen you are hiding." I asked him in a loud voice.Making him nervous.

"She's in a bar with her boyfriend in Mios Labos Bar.The bar is located here in mall" he said with a low voice and still trying not to do eye contact with me.

"Go get her I will be fine here.I promise!I won't do anything silly" I said croosing my heart to promise.

Grinning in my mind.Hmm.

"Okay I'll be in a minute , just stay put.Drake please guard Princess don't let her out of your sight" he said to Drake,my other bodyguard.

Well at first he hesitated but he shrugged it off.

At the drop of the hat,he went away.

Thanks for supporting me.

thank you very much.

plss

vote

comment

love ya♥♥♥♥♥

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox annya a.