Catfight..

(Vanessa pov)

"I'm dead"I said.

"So care to explain what happen?" She said raising her eyebrow.

I told her the story between me and Jake.

"Wow" She said speechless.

"Awww my baby girl is starting to grow up" She said and I rolled my eyes to her.

I stood up and went to my mom"s room.

"Mommy?"I said.

"Yes dear" She answered.

"I want to go an another school"I blurted out.

"What?Why is there a problem?" She said.

"No" I lied.

"So why are you going to go?You have friends there right?" She asked.

"I just wanted a new surrounding and a new enviroment.If you know what I mean?" I said.

"Yes honey.But you will have to transfer next month?Is that okay?"she asked.

"Sure"I said with a sign.

"Thanks for being the best mom in the world" I whispered in her ear.
And we hugged each other.We pull away and giggled.

I went to my room.Well the truth is I really wanna go out the school becuse of Jake.I don't wanna see him.Because I know that Avery wants him so badly I don't want to get in a fight,a huge fight.....

I woke up and got dressed after I showered.I ate breakfast.When I got out of the house Cassy was waiting or me, she opened the door for me.And I thanked her for being a 'gentlewoman'.

I went to school,when I was walking in the hallway  I bumped into someone,I turned my head and I saw a familiar face.

"How dare you bumped into-" She didn't finished the sentence when she saw me.

"Oh!What do we have here,a Princess.So bumping people?"she said and faked a smile.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to.I was so careless.You were in the way." I apologized.

"So now it's my fault huh?" she asked raising her right eyebrow.

"I didn't mean it that way-"before I finish my sentence she grabbed my hair and I grabbed hers.

W were fighting in the hallway.Thank goodness it wasn't lunch break,because if it's lunch break.
Everyone would see it,how embarassing.She scratched my neck and I grabbed her dress.I tried to grabbed her arm but I heard footsteps going towards u.

I stopped but Avery is grabbing my hair with force.I tried not to cry,but I can't hold it much more longer.

I felt someone grabbed me,when I turned it was Jake,holding me and trying to wipe my tears on my face.

"J-a-a-k-k-e-e"I shuttered.

"I'm here you'll be safe" He said and smiled,he turned to Avery and gave her a warning  looks."Avery look at what you did to her,she has no force compared to you don't you see that?"he asked Avery.

"She was the first why don't you asked her if who was vthe first"she said and Jake looked  back at me

"Is it true?"he asked me softly.

"It was an accident,I accidentaly bumped into her,I really didn't mean all of it"Isaid while crying.

"Hush I belive you okay,don't cry please"he said.i looked back at Avery,her mouth dropped.

"Wait,how did you too meet?'she asked.Her eyes was confused,and waiting for an answer.

"None of your bussiness,let's go"he snapped and she rolled her eyes at us.

I stood up,but my leg was hurts,but I didn't want them to know that i'm too weak so I tried to stand up,I got up and was limping I cease the pain even thought it hurts.I felt someone grabbed my legs,I looked back and I saw Jake carrying me,bridal style.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN...........

VOTE

COMMENT

READ

THANKS FOR READING AND SUPPORTING ME.......

XOXOXOXOXOX ANNYA A.