Announcement

"We are here to announce you that my daughter Vanessa and my soon to be son-in-law Luke"my mom announced.

Son in law?

I stared at Luke in the crowd, he was also shocked.

It can't be...

Arrange Marrige so mature..

I don't love Luke..

I love ........

"Vanessa what is your say about this huge annoucement?"a reporter asked me.

I blinked several times.I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out.

"She's speechless"my mother said covering me up.

After the press conference,I went ahead to our house,grabbed my red ferriar's keys..I started the engine.I drove as fast as possible to Jake's house.

I parked the car fastly,and ring the doorbell.

The door opened and it reaveled a shirtless Jake eating pizza.

I hugged him and burst into tears.Jake let me in thier house and put me in the couch.But,i'm still hugging him.We stayed there for quite awhile so I put my hands down and wipe my tears.

Jake stand up and let me drink a glass of water.He sat down next to me and look me deep in my eyes.

"What happened?"he asked softly.

"Do you know of the feeling being forced to something you don't want?"I asked.

He looked deep into my eyes,into my soul.

"Yes,why do you ask?"he ask.

"It's just-"I said but my phone interrupted me.

I looked at my Iphone screen and saw my mom calling.I immediately decline the call.

"Is it important?"he asked,his eyes filled with concren and confusion.

I sighed and he got up.

"Wanna watch some movies?"he said wiggling his eyebrows.

He is trying to make me laugh and to be my company..I went to the right guy.

We watched Resident Evil 1.Jake insisted it,so I have no choice.In the start and at the end of the movie I was cuddling close to him without shirt on..Until,my eyes started to feel heavy.Then,complete darkness took over.

"Wake up"a boy voice said.

I opened my eyes,and I saw a handsome angel-like face in front of my face.Our faces are llike centimeters apart.He came closer,closer,closer.Till our noses bumped and our eyes are so close..my nose smelt something burning.I think he smelt it too.He stood up and ran to thier kitchen.I heard Jake cursed at his breath.

"Sorry Iwas supposed to bake cookies for us,but it burned damn!"he said.

I laughed and laughed.

"So you think this is funny huh/huh?huh?"he asked and looked at me mischievously.

He ran towards me,carried me and tickled me..

"Stop put me down,down please with cookies burned on top"I screamed.

"You going to regret saying that"he said and smirked.

He tickled me,put me in the couch and tickled me faster again.

"Stop!"I exclaimed.

"I'll stop for one condition."he said and smirked.

"What?'I asked

"Make me breakfast"he said and did puppy dog eyes on me which worked..

I made breakfastwe ate.The doorbell rang and I opened the door.It reavealed my.......

Hi guys sorry for the late update.....

love ya all.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

annya a.

ill update as soon as I can...