Chapter 1

Where to begin? I guess at the beginning would be best. My name you ask? I'm Angelica Wellington and this is my story.

I feel a kick on my bed waking me up. "Are you getting up?" I hear a familiar voice say as I roll over. I see my best friend Jenn about to jump on me if I didn't get up.

"I'm up, I'm up" not wanting to be pounced on.

"You're no fun" I hear over my shoulder.

"What me no fun? I'm loads of fun in fact fun is my middle name." I tease pretending to be hurt she didn't think I was fun.

Jenn just busted out laughing as I head to the bathroom to get changed and tame my wild dark brown hair. It was wavy and had a mind of its own.

After what seemed like hours I finally got my hair to cooperate and had just finished curling it.

"Ugh, hopefully you'll stay in curls this time." I put on my red dress and black flats and head to the kitchen.

We had a pretty nice kitchen with granite table tops and a nice stove and dishwasher. I was happy for the dishwasher. I hated doing the dishes for the life of me.

"Hungry?"Jenn was finishing cooking some sausage and hash browns.

"Of course" I tell Jenn there was no way I was going to pass up her cooking she was the best.

I wasn't that great of a cook so when she decided to whip something up I was always grateful.

Me and Jenn had been roommates for a little while and practically became sisters off the bat. I desperately needed a roommate and she was glad to offer not wanting to live in the crazy dorms.

We didn't live far away from the campus just about 20 minutes if we didn't hit traffic.

I had to admit our house was pretty awesome. It had 4 bedrooms with connecting bathrooms, a good size living room with a flat screen and fireplace, a good size kitchen, a pool in the back, and an almost finished family room downstairs with a small bathroom, pool table, and an air hockey table that my friend Alex was going to help me set up over the weekend.

After finishing breakfast and loading the dishes Jenn and I headed out the door to my dark purple Pontiac Grand Am.

I started the car as Jenn settled on a CD she wanted to listen to and headed to Anders.

It was a nice campus by a lake with a little island in the middle. The campus was big enough to get lost in with a gym, football field, and a good size dining hall. I was glad Jenn, Alex, and I took a tour after registration started or I'd be totally lost in this place.