Chapter 2

It was Friday and I was happy registering for classes was finally over and my classes were starting.

My first class was English not my best subject lucky for me that Jenn was in my class.

"This seat taken?" a girl asked smiling. She was pretty with brunette hair and brown eyes.

"Nope go ahead," I told her with a smile. "Those are really nice glasses."

"Thanks I'm Kelly," she smiled. "I'm Angelica this is my roomy Jenn." Jenn smiled and shook Kelly's hand. "Nice to meet you."

Turning back to Mr. Maggie going on about RO's,OC's, and ROC's I rolled my eyes hoping class would be over soon. I really sucked at English.

The rest of my classes weren't to bad. I had history with Alex and Kelly which was nice having friends in class with me. The teacher Miss Wells was pretty laid back and didn't give us much work.

Government was my last class hoping I'd know someone but my luck none of my friends were in my class.

I was bummed but sat in the last open seat in the middle of the class.

"Hi, I'm Mason." I heard the boy next to me say as I sat down. He had dark blonde almost brown hair with blue eyes. "Angelica," I say shyly as I shake his hand.

Mason was nice and definitely very sociable saying hi and greeting everyone around us.

Finally classes were over and it was time for lunch. Looking around I found Jenn and Kelly. After getting a hot lunch I grabbed Alex and sat down at the table next to Jenn with Alex on the other side of me and Kelly next to Jenn.

"Hey sis!" Alex called in an uneasy voice catching me off guard a bit. We weren't related but we were close friends. I could tell something was bugging him. "What's up?" I asked with a worried look.

"Who's that guy over there waving?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

Looking over where Alex was scowling, "Oh! That's Mason he's in my government class."

"He seems off and hanging around you a lot!" I just smirk not giving much thought to what he said.

After awhile the table in the middle of the dinning hall became our spot to sit and hang out before me and Jenn would leave and go to our new jobs as phone clerks.

It wasn't a great job but it paid the bills. Jenn and I would make the best of it by playing games like 'would you rather' or making up stories like taking a trip to Hawaii with our boyfriends.

"Hey you want to get some fast food or something after work?" I ask Jenn.

"Sure, How about Wendy's?" she suggested.

"Sounds good if only this day would get over with I'm exhausted talking to all these crabby people," I tell Jenn with a groan and a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"What do you think of Mason?" I ask wondering what she'd say when we finally got off work and were heading home after stopping to get some food on the way.

"He seems okay but I don't see myself dating him. What about you? I see him around you a lot lately." Jenn asked with a little smirk.

"I don't know he's kinda cute in his own way I guess. I think he wants to ask me out!" I laughed.

"Well I guess one date wouldn't hurt." Jenn looked at me snickering. She knew I kinda liked Mason but wasn't sure about going out with him.

Heading inside our house I was happy to lay on my bed and get some well deserved sleep.

Before my head could hit the pillow there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" not sure of who it was I was soon greeted by two blue eyes smiling at me.

"Well this is a surprise!"