Part 19: Explain

Selinas P.O.V

I wake up with Bruce laying beside me, I smile as I think about the events that occurred last night, he is such a great guy he bought me ice cream and then we just talked until I fell asleep. I throw my legs over the bed and stand up, I put my cat suit on I then write a little note, give Bruce a kiss on the forehead and jump out the window. My hear races as I scale a really tall building, I land perfectly and head to Pamela's place. Once I reach her place I gather all my courage and knock on the door, when Pamela answers I say "hey Pam long time no- before I can finish my sentence Pam slaps me across the face, I rub my cheek and look at her "okay I guess I deserved that" I say she looks at me with a furrowed brow and says "what the fuck are you doing here Selina?" "we need to talk can I come in?" I mutter "uh no you cant and we have nothing to talk about" Pam says with fury in her voice, "its about Harley" I say she looks at me wide eyed and says "fine come in".

Ivys P.O.V

Selina walks into my place and sits down. "So what happened to Harley" I say she sighs and says "Batman caught her boyfriend trying to hurt her" "what" I say in disbelief "and why are you telling me this, its her life and I cant help her" I say rather displeased. "Harley trusts you, she sill get out of that relationship but only if you help her" Selina responds with slight irritation in her voice, I stand up and start pacing "last time I tried to talk to her about her relationship she ran away what makes you think she's going to listen to me now?" Selina looks down "I don't know Red just try okay she needs you". I stop pacing and run my hands through my hair, "she needs me?" I question Selina looks at me with a puzzled look on her face "yah Pamela she needs you" Selina responds, I chuckle and sit down "clearly she doesn't need me, she left me at the alter, how could she possibly need me" my eyes start to water and I look away from Selina's gaze. Selina stands up and walks over to me "she still loves you Pam, even though she left you, you have to know that she still loves you" I look at her and say "if she loves me why the hell did she leave?" Selina stands up and says "because of me" I look at her wide eyed and say"what?" she slumps down on the couch beside me and says "I was concerned about you,my best friend, I thought she was going to ruin you, and I didn't want you to be with someone who could make your life shitty, I'm so sorry". I look at her bewildered and say "wow I cant believe it" at this exact moment I feel like beating the shit out of Selina for what she has ruined for me but instead, I give her a hug, she hugs me back hesitantly "this doesn't change anything, I still don't trust you and I don't think I will ever be able to, but I appreciate you being honest with me". I whisper, I feel her smile as we pull away. I stand up and wipe my face "now where's the asshole that's abusing my future wife".

I hope you enjoyed sorry its so short.

A big shout out to one of my greatest friends and partner in crime Jadeywolfy she is awesome an amazing person and a great friend!! She also has some great Harley and Ivy stories on her page you should check those out!! If you enjoyed please vote and/or comment!!! Kisses !! ❤❤