Hows everybody now?

Okay so this chapter is a little special I'm gonna let you know how every character is doing (except for Harley Ivy Catwoman and Bruce they deserve a whole chapter lol)and yes all of them even Troy 😰😰. I hope you enjoy my special chapter.

Patty...

Patty smiles as she looks down at her new born baby she strokes the child's hair and kisses her gently on the forehead. Patty's partner Lila walks up to her and gives her a kiss on the cheek "she's beautiful" Patty says as she turns to her partner "yah she is, she gets it from her mother" Patty smiles and says "I'm so glad we did this, it was hard to find a sperm donor put we did it and now we have her" Lila snickers and says "yah im glad we did this to princess" Patty smiles and hugs Lila "I love you so much" she says, Lila smiles and says "I love you to dear".

Troy...

Troy stands with a smirk on his face the judge starts so read out the verdict "Troy Martin the Jury finds you Guilty on the Murder of Christina Gull you are sentenced to life in prison with a possibility of parole" Troys smirk disappears from his face as the Judge tells him his fate. He simply nods as the guards walk over to collect him. After being placed at Blackgate Troy paces his tiny cell and says "I swear to God I'm going to get out of here and she will pay her and her whole fucking family" he then proceeds to hit the wall of his cell until his knuckles bleed. 

Candy...

"How could you do this to me, I loved you" Candy yells as her girlfriend stands up "I know I'm so fucking sorry Candy, you were getting so distant I thought you were gonna leave me" her girlfriend says moving closer to Candy "so what you decide to fucking cheat on me because of it, you could have talked to me" Candy's girlfriend sighs and says "I know I'm so sorry C" Candy laughs and says "whatever I'm out of here" and with that she storms put of the room not looking back. As Candy walks through the dark streets of Gotham she comes across a newspaper lying on the ground she picks it up and sees the headline TROY MARTIN SENTENCED TO LIFE IN PRISON FOR MURDER OF EX GIRLFRIEND, accompanying the article is a picture of Troy "huh he's kinda cute" Candy mutters to herself. Candy walks back to her apartment and once she gets there she cuts out the image of Troy and posts it on a bulletin board she then opens her computer and starts to look up any information on Troy. She stays up all night researching Troy until she has 30 articles on him she then posts them all over her bulletin board. After completing her masterpiece she stands back and stares at it "I cant wait to meet you Troy Martin" she says as she slumps down on her couch to sleep.