Chapter One - My Timelord, My Doctor.

"One trip" he said. "And that's it. Just one trip."

"Yep." I nodded. Although, I knew it was never just going to be one trip.

It all started a few days back.

I was sitting in the living room reading when a breeze came in through the window and a weird noise came from outside. 

"Luke!" I called. "Luke you better come look at this." I  looked out the window at a peculiar object that wasn't there before. It was a blue police box literally at our front step. My brother came running down the stairs.

"What is it now Abigail?." He moaned.

"Look" I said. Pulling the blinds back so he could see. 

"It's probably just a prank someone played. It is Halloween you know, or have you lost your sense of time now as well as your common sense."

"Just go back up to your room then!" I shouted. And he did so. My brother was my legal guardian now but not a very good one. He basically spent all his time in his room. He wasn't a bad brother even though we fought a lot, he was just.... A brother.

I was intrigued by the box still so I went outside and began to have a look at it. I tried pushing it and pulling it but it wouldn't budge. But then suddenly the doors opened. I jumped around to the other side of the box and peeked around the corner. A  tall man with a long brown coat ran out the doors. He had some sort of gadget in his hand with things attached to it that turned and moved. As the man ran, with the bottom of his long coat flowing out behind him, I felt the urge to run with him.

I didn't catch up with him until he stopped running. He just stood between a crossroads banging the gadget thing with his hand. I think he was giving out to it.

"Hey you!" I called. I swung around and he saw me running towards him. His eyes widened.

"Duck!"

'What?' I thought to myself as I stopped running.

"DUCK!" He shouted even louder. And I ducked just as this bright pink light flew across my head from behind. I got up and looked behind. A shadowy figure was advancing towards me.

"Come here." He motioned his hand. I ran up to him and he stood in front of me holding one hand out as if to protect me.