06. Vile, D.E.

OCTOBER 6, Springheel County - Mr

OCTOBER 6, Springheel County - Mr. D. E. Vile, 739-year-old bachelor recluse, was found shot to death in his home in Pits Forest at 12 o'clock last night. Coroner estimated Mr. Vile had been dead 74 and a half hours before his nephew, Charlie Leeds, discovered him. Charlie Leeds delivered food to his uncle once-a-month and grew concerned when the trapdoor did not open after he rang the bell. A shotgun was found nearby. Mr. Vile's eye was not found. Police believe it was removed by the killer; there have been 100 similar cases throughout the area this year, with said killer remaining at large.

     Mr. D.E. Vile was a myth until this week, appearing to the unsuspecting hiker or moonshiner every-now-and-again, thus feeding the legend of a monstrous red beast that roamed the forest looking for his next meal.

     Autopsy and Charlie Leeds confirmed Mr. Vile was a vegan.

     Relatives are invited to attend the funeral from the Monster Mortuary, 1313 Mockingbird Lane, on Saturday afternoon at 2 o'clock. Eternal internment in Ghoulton Cemetery to follow.

A/N: O-bit of a mush this one, poor misunderstood baby. This was 10/6/16 on Instagram (username: untroubledheart). If you feel bad for the above deceased, please don't forget to vote!

Thank you for reading, adding, and sharing!